Experiences of my Live Part 3

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

Experiences of my Live Part 3

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:31 am

Once I was travelling from Motihari to Bettiah with another business friend and his elder marketing person. We got down at Bettiah, hired a Tonga and loaded all the luggage on the Tonga which were 9 in number. We got down at a hotel , ate our dinner and then observed that one luggage was missing. Now we wanted to go to the police station and file a complaint. It was already 8.30 p.m. The owner of the hotel warned us not to complaint with the Police as we shall not get our luggage back and will be harassed.

He advised us to file a complaint with the union of Tonga and rickshaw who are very helpful. So went and complained to the Union Leader. Immediately they got their Secretary from his house and started inquiring from us. From did we get the Tonga. We said Bus Stand. At what time, We replied approx. about 7.15 p.m. Which bus. Name of Bus was Madhubani Express.and the the tonga man was a muslim boy and wearing new clothes as it was IDD then.

Immediately the secretary went to the Bus stand and inquired. Luckily somebody was waiting from 7 p.m .at bus stand till 9 p.m. and he knew the boy who brought us in his tonga. From there this man went to the boys' house and his dad was there. They are supposed to return the lost goods money or whatever it is that day itself or latest by next day morning 11 a.m. otherwise you cannot run a tonga or rickshaw in that city at all. We got the luggage back within only 1 hour of our complaining.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “General Discussion”