Experiences of Life Part 4.

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

Experiences of Life Part 4.

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:32 am

I met a gentleman in March 2015 in face book palmistry group who was going through a lean patch in his life. He asked me to show him the path and I showed him how to move ahead. He sincerely did meditation daily. He was then over 47 and working in a firm where despite being a senior he was lowly paid about Rs.25000/- and his juniors were getting Rs.45,000/- pay. The job was for 12 hours. The reason he got less pay was he was very honest and straightforward person. Bahut hi Nek aur Seedha Insaan. And Naturally when you earn less despite having so much talent there will be problems at home. So he called me in June 2015 and handed the phone to his wife after talking with him. His wife said that she never got any happiness for 18 years of marriage. So I asked her one simple question: Does your husband not a single good habit. She thought over it and said No. He has many good habits. So I asked her husband for whatever good he does and never to point out his faults. I asked the husband also to praise his wife whenever she did anything good.

Within a matter of 45 days this person met his fast friend of school days who was now a rich businessman and got a job in his firm immediately He left his old job and joined the new one. The pay was same but now more respect and timing only for 9 hours. Here too he worked for only 1.1/2 years and ultimately had to resign because he was trapped in office politics. Now he got confidence in himself automatically to do business full time. From January this year he is doing his own business. In February I offered him a choice of a very big project by joining a Multinational Firm. He went over the project details but found he could not do it. So he has learnt what to avoid and what to accept. They all now live happily in U.P. God Bless them with lots of success.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “General Discussion”