Experiences of Life Part 5.

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

Experiences of Life Part 5.

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:34 am

I visited Silchar for last 6 days. I have business friends over there but since I have retired since last 10 years I do not do any business any more but have so many friends over there. They have been inviting me since I retired 10 years back. The reason being I taught some of them meditation and predicted so many persons who gained the most.

So I went with my wife and I had to visit daily almost 3 families almost daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The result was all those who got success related their success in their life after consulting me long long time back. One such success story I relate below and how the person got success in life, business, personal relations.

One person asked me about his son , whether he will complete the education or not. I told him, looking at the palm of son who was only 14 years old, better tell him to stop education immediately otherwise he will commit Suicide. The father did not question me but followed my instructions. The boy asked me in which Hotel I put up and what time he could come to consult me privately. I gave him the details and called him at 8 o'clock. in the night. The boy came even before that time which showed his sincereness.

The first question he asked was: I make so many mistakes. I am worried. I told him that is a good sign. You are trying and you make mistakes it means you are trying and learning through your experiences. So the boy got confidence, started mneditating in real earnest and also one of his cousin sister, whom also I taught meditation started meditating daily 3 times and when I went back to the same city after 4 months I could not recognise both of them. They changed so much in four months that the girl looked extremely beautiful and the boy very humble, true disciple, who touched my feet late in the evening while I was passing by him shop. I did not even recognise him.

The father of this boy is a cloth merchant and he used to get goods from Gauhati . But due to the hard working and his faithful hardworking honest,sons he became so prosperous that they started buying goods from Calcutta, then Bombay and Surat and all other wholesale markets. They have gained property and have two big shops, godowns and a very peaceful and happy family with grandchildren.

When people come crying here what do you expect: Success. What do you do to get success in life? Think carefully over this. Everyone goes through pain but they do not cry so much as so many do over here. There is no appreciation, there is no principle, the only thing people want is reading and reading but least bothered about whether that reading can bring them success. And very few even report back in the group. They come to me in inbox and acknowledge success and then vanish.

That is why I have mentioned above what you require for success and how it is got .

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “General Discussion”