Important announcement !

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

firefly43210

Important announcement !

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:13 am

I venture to inform you that I have heard that chinhasis have been disabled . Anyone interested in defecting from the Evil side may try at his/her own risk . Repeat OWN RISK .

chinhasis are round objects , round disks with bulge like two saucers joined at the edge , like one inch in diameter , and black in colour , with white markings on it halfway distant from centre . these were held in ones palm while pleading fealty to a daemon or something evil . the source of the objects are presumably destroyed . in that case , the is nothing to bind anyone to the Evil .
Dorosith Volmaya

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Important announcement !

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:01 am

firefly43210 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:13 am
I venture to inform you that I have heard that chinhasis have been disabled . Anyone interested in defecting from the Evil side may try at his/her own risk . Repeat OWN RISK .

chinhasis are round objects , round disks with bulge like two saucers joined at the edge , like one inch in diameter , and black in colour , with white markings on it halfway distant from centre . these were held in ones palm while pleading fealty to a daemon or something evil . the source of the objects are presumably destroyed . in that case , the is nothing to bind anyone to the Evil .

Should anyone like myself as well as most of our MB members who have NOT chosen to go over to the Evil or Dark side, feel distressed or disturbed by your important announcement?

And is anyone who has already chosen the darkness over the Light and is getting great pleasure from doing evil deeds and causing great suffering to others, likely to want to defect?

Whether or not they have access to a chinhasis, or whether or not their chinhasis is currently disabled?

As is usually the case with "important announcements", the very people who this message is targeted at (evil people), are also often the least likely to be interested in or want to take any notice of what the announcement is attempting to communicate.

Brian :smt032

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:15 am

There are many people who are depressed by servitude !
Not everyone derives pleasure by evil deeds !
There are many slaves among the forces of the Evil who may be helped !
Not all but many !
And what loss if even a single soul might be saved !
It is our duty to spread the news !
May the news find its mark !
What more can I do ?
Dorosith Volmaya

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:04 pm

What more can I do ?
I am asking you the same question.

Brian :smt026

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:50 pm

I am already facing dire situations due to this .
Please do not do anything openly !!
Dorosith Volmaya

Return to “General Discussion”