Saturn and moon

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

Saturn and moon

Post by Qayin » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:23 pm

I heard this Jordan maxwell say in YouTube video said there’s stuff going on moon and Saturn that we don’t know about does anyone know what ??

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Saturn and moon

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:16 pm

Quayin,

Whatever Maxwell says is going on between the moon and Saturn (gravity?), I am sure that he will interpret it in a way which supports his ongoing theory/obsession/delusion of everyone else in the world being the sworn enemies of Judaism, and everything else in the world revolving around what happens in Israel.

In other words, this is yet another case of one religion being pitted against the rest of the planet.

And for a one off chance of a lifetime donation of 30 US dollars, you can have full access on the Jordan Maxwell Research Society website to his controversial research materials, which includes audio, video, documents, research articles, pictures, links, etc. If you’re really interested in the world of hidden knowledge, you have it all here in one place.

People like JM (The Sage Of Quay Radio) who claim that they will give you access to "hidden knowledge" for a price often have their own equally hidden agenda.

By furthering their own personal cause (or feathering their own nest), using astrology as a propaganda weapon, they only make the current level of hatred and mistrust between Israel and all the Earth's other nations, that much worse than it already is.

When this sort of reverse discrimination is allowed to go on unchecked, the chance of a sensible, mutually respectful, tolerant and helpful peace dialogue happening anytime soon between the Jewish people and their close neighbours, is in my opinion quickly and effectively reduced to zero.

Enough said.

Brian :smt009

Return to “General Discussion”