Omen or just another silly bird...?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Omen or just another silly bird...?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 30, 2018 4:38 am

For the past few days, I have been observing a rather interesting phenomenon?

A bird (woodpecker?) that I had noticed a year earlier, has returned...?

It tries to enter... (?), flaps its wings and hits the window, repeatedly, relentlessly... ;-)

My inner sense tells me that SHE is neither silly nor desperate. And She is not alone...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Omen or just another silly bird...?

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:30 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 4:38 am

It tries to enter... (?), flaps its wings and hits the window, repeatedly, relentlessly... ;-)

My inner sense tells me that SHE is neither silly nor desperate. And She is not alone...?

Dada,

Interesting! I wonder who?

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:51 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Hi Rishi,

If your inner sense tells you that the woodpecker is neither silly nor desperate, have you sat in the silence and asked your inner sense (intuition) what this means to you?

It has been said that everything which happens in our lives has no meaning in itself.

Our consciousness gives it our meaning, which may be very different from the meaning that someone else's consciousness would give to the same event.

While we have birds of many varieties in our local area who now and then randomly collide with our windows (often thought to be because they see their own reflection and are simply defending their territory against this unknown stranger) a bird repeatedly returning to the exact same spot year after year does suggest that the universe or specifically someone very dear to you is trying to get your attention.

Is there an anniversary of someone you have loved who has passed over, around the same time which the woodpecker appears each year?

Did someone who has since passed have an association with specifically woodpeckers?

Symbolically woodpeckers are generally regarded as a good omen which foretell good news and a favourable change in your destiny.

And that you may be about to get some unexpected money.

Of course there is also the less exciting possibility that the window is close to the bird's nesting tree which it returns to each year, and most species of birds including woodpeckers are attracted to shiny objects.

Take your pick!

Brian :smt002 :smt002

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:53 pm

Dear Brian,

Your reply/sharing was thoughtful, as well as academically-experientially enriching to read. Very nice posting and well-worth reading by divinators and those seeking advice, readings, etc., alike!

Warmth has gently arrived up north here, after a crazy winter. Sadly, this means that you folks down South must now hunker down in preparing for a few months of inevitable winter goodies!

Mostly incontrovertible Laws of Newtonian Physics? The cold-box, fridge, freezer, that keep our food stuff preserved and avoiding spoilage, yet the warmest areas are always around the cooling-equipment!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:23 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:51 pm
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Hi Rishi,

If your inner sense tells you that the woodpecker is neither silly nor desperate, have you sat in the silence and asked your inner sense (intuition) what this means to you?

It has been said that everything which happens in our lives has no meaning in itself.

Our consciousness gives it our meaning, which may be very different from the meaning that someone else's consciousness would give to the same event.

While we have birds of many varieties in our local area who now and then randomly collide with our windows (often thought to be because they see their own reflection and are simply defending their territory against this unknown stranger) a bird repeatedly returning to the exact same spot year after year does suggest that the universe or specifically someone very dear to you is trying to get your attention.

Is there an anniversary of someone you have loved who has passed over, around the same time which the woodpecker appears each year?

Did someone who has since passed have an association with specifically woodpeckers?

Symbolically woodpeckers are generally regarded as a good omen which foretell good news and a favourable change in your destiny.

And that you may be about to get some unexpected money.

Of course there is also the less exciting possibility that the window is close to the bird's nesting tree which it returns to each year, and most species of birds including woodpeckers are attracted to shiny objects.

Take your pick!

Brian :smt002 :smt002
Dunno Brian,

My inner sense told me nothing in particular.
Just a lurking interest in MB maybe....

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:12 am

Dig deeper, Rishi and when you get IT, please do share publicly or privately? :smt049
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “General Discussion”