Come to the Tarot Reading forum

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Come to the Tarot Reading forum

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:32 pm

I have used Tarot cards in the past simply as a focus tool or starting point for some of my intuitive readings, but I do not in any way regard myself as a fully fledged Tarot reader.

If you want a complete, informative and always insightful Tarot reading on Mystic Board, then I would highly recommend that you should immediately request a Tarot reading from my friend and colleague Cedars in the Tarot reading forum.

If you do not want an actual reading but instead have some Tarot questions you would like to have discussed, then it is to the main Tarot forum that you should go.

And Cedars will be happy to help you out there as well.

But a Tarot reader (like any other type of reader) needs a reasonable number of genuine requests coming in every month, in order to be able to practise and develop their gift to a higher standard.

Just like an elite athlete needs the challenge of continuously competing with other top athletes in order to discover how much they are really capable of achieving, good Tarot readers and good Tarot readings need a constant input of well thought out, high quality Tarot reading requests to constantly challenge them.

The quality of the reading which you get is not only determined by the abilities of the reader, but also by the quality of the requests being submitted to that reader.

Clear, well thought out questions can often make for an exceptionable reading, while unclear, poorly thought out questions will almost always break one, and leave both you and your reader feeling totally confused and dissatisfied.

Come either to the Tarot reading forum (for a reading) or to the main Tarot forum (for a discussion).

In both forums, Cedars is now available to help you to get your questions answered, in the shortest possible time.

FEED THE READER! :smt002 :smt002

L&L,

Brian :smt059

cedars
Tarot reader

Re: Come to the Tarot Reading forum

Post by cedars » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:04 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:32 pm
If you want a complete, informative and always insightful Tarot reading on Mystic Board, then I would highly recommend that you should immediately request a Tarot reading from my friend and colleague Cedars in the Tarot reading forum.

If you do not want an actual reading but instead have some Tarot questions you would like to have discussed, then it is to the main Tarot forum that you should go.

And Cedars will be happy to help you out there as well.

But a Tarot reader (like any other type of reader) needs a reasonable number of genuine requests coming in every month, in order to be able to practise and develop their gift to a higher standard.

Just like an elite athlete needs the challenge of continuously competing with other top athletes in order to discover how much they are really capable of achieving, good Tarot readers and good Tarot readings need a constant input of well thought out, high quality Tarot reading requests to constantly challenge them.

The quality of the reading which you get is not only determined by the abilities of the reader, but also by the quality of the requests being submitted to that reader.

Clear, well thought out questions can often make for an exceptionable reading, while unclear, poorly thought out questions will almost always break one, and leave both you and your reader feeling totally confused and dissatisfied.

Come either to the Tarot reading forum (for a reading) or to the main Tarot forum (for a discussion).

In both forums, Cedars is now available to help you to get your questions answered, in the shortest possible time.

FEED THE READER! :smt002 :smt002

L&L,

Brian :smt059
Thank you very much my friend for promoting the Tarot forums. There have been some requests to which I could not respond at the time when our new software was not at its best behaviour. I have sent a couple of reminders to those requests that did not get the response they deserved. Here's for hoping for rekindling members' interest not only in the tarot forums but all the other forums which MB proudly hosts.

Return to “General Discussion”