Left to the discretion of the Owner and Moderators...

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Left to the discretion of the Owner and Moderators...

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:38 am

https://archive.org is a non-profit, non-commercial FREE borrowing-sharing service for numerous books. It is like an online public library which allows members (free registration) to borrow books online for 2 weeks or less. I have no administrative affiliations but am simply a member and this is a voluntary sharing. I did upload two primers on Jyotish and Dashas written by me there. These are in PDF format and freely-downloadable. These might be of interest to beginners and intermediate level aspirants and hence I am sharing the information here on this jyotish forum. I am assuming that the owner-administrator-moderator of this forum shall find this note allowable.

A personal note: I am a free-lancer and do not practice jyotish (astrology) for financial benefits. I have explored astrology for several decades and have written a fair amount on that and related topics for several Indian and International publications and web-sites, etc.

Thanks!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Left to the discretion of the Owner and Moderators...

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:36 am

I have already responded in your other copy of the same posting (Nice Gesture.........?), so a second response will not be necessary.

Waiting for Swetha's captain's call.

Brian :smt048

Return to “General Discussion”