"5 Easy Steps To Self-Healing In 5 Minutes" By Jennifer Mannion

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

"5 Easy Steps To Self-Healing In 5 Minutes" By Jennifer Mannion

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:28 pm

Please read "5 Easy Steps To Self-Healing In 5 Minutes" By Jennifer Mannion.

https://1clickurls.com/6qzj930

If you are interested in exploring or experimenting with these simple but often very effective self-healing techniques in your own life, along with other Mystic Board members, then please let me know about it under this forum thread.

L&L,

Brian :smt031

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: "5 Easy Steps To Self-Healing In 5 Minutes" By Jennifer Mannion

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:06 am

I wanted to emphasize here that we will (if enough of you accept my invitation) be exploring, and experimenting with self healing energy techniques.

Comparing notes with other Mystic Board members, who are also learning how to take a more active role in their own healing.

Of course if you choose to use the same methods which you will be investigating on MB, but this time to help others to do the same, then as they say this is completely between you and your conscience and beliefs.

All energy self healing methods are only intended to be used as a form of complementary medicine.

Never to be used as an alternative to or replacement for conventional medicine and medical treatment, by a qualified doctor or other health professional.

Although many patients only consider exploring these complementary energy healing modalities, after conventional medicine has failed them.

Self healing is not an attempt to diagnose, or to rule out you having a specific medical condition.

Leave that to your doctor.

It is true however that during an energy self healing session, we can often identify particular symptoms, and one or more "problem areas" in our own bodies.

Finally no energy self healing method which I know of can offer you a 100% guarantee that it will significantly improve your symptoms, or claim to "cure" your specific malady.

But unlike many conventional treatments including prescribed medications and surgery, self healing energy methods have never been known to do any harm (unless they are used as a substitute for, or to delay the use of conventional medicine).

You also cannot overdose. :smt002 :smt002

All the best,

Brian :smt023

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:55 am

Today I have created a new sub-forum in the Complementary Healing category, simply called Self Healing.

Currently the board is locked to general members, but you can at least read the forum description.

I feel that it describes rather well what my intentions and plans are for the new board. :)

I will be waiting for enough indications of your interest with regards to experimenting with energy self healing techniques (either through a PM or under this thread), before deciding if or when to unlock it.

Thank you for reading this message,

Brian :smt039

PS If you are interested in participating in these experiments, please encourage any of your friends whom you believe would also be interested or benefit from learning to more effectively heal themselves, to register as a new member of our community.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:22 am

As with many other things in our lives, often the biggest barrier to learning energy self healing techniques is for each of us to believe in our subconscious mind that we are able to do this, as much as any other human being is capable of doing the same thing (obviously to varying degrees).

This includes people who identify themselves as healers, or who earn a living from their own professional healing business.

Here is a question for you to ponder.

Who or what is actually doing the healing?

Is it the person who offers the healing, or is it instead the person who is on the receiving end?

I think that some of you might be surprised/shocked/mystified by the most commonly agreed to answer to that question.

Have a nice day,

Brian :smt035

Return to “General Discussion”