ASTROLOGY & SPIRITUALITY

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dattaswami

ASTROLOGY & SPIRITUALITY

Post by dattaswami » Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:17 am

CORRELATING ASTROLOGY AND THEORY OF KARMA

Astrologers say that you are getting troubles due to the movement of the planets. This means that you are getting the trouble not due to your previous sins. Therefore you feel that you are unnecessarily getting troubles, even though you have not done any sin. Astrologers say that a police arrests you because you are going on a road and accidentally the police is also walking on the same road. You are very anxious to get rid of these troubles because these are unnecessary punishments for you. The astrologers exploit your anxiety by suggesting some remedies. The word Graha (planet) means that system which gives the exact result for your exact deed in exact time.

The planets are just the computers. They are inert and are not independent. Only Swami can change the decisions. Therefore there is no use of worshipping the planets. One has to receive the fruits of the deeds whether good or bad (Naabhuktam Ksheeyate Karma). There is only one way to escape the fruits of the deeds. The Lord comes down in human form and undergoes the punishments for your sake and saves you. At the same time He will protect the prestige of God of Justice and the theory of Karma. This is the main reason for His human incarnation.

He will never cancel the fruits of deeds. He will sacrifice Himself and protects you. When you cannot pay the fine, your father pays it. You must become eligible for such grace of the Lord. The eligibility is achieved by you when you do not aspire to get rid of the fruits of your deeds and prepare to undergo the punishments of all your sins. You should never think that the Lord should sacrifice for your sake.
ANIL ANTONY

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:39 am

hello anil,
this made gud reading. hope to see more such posts. :smt001

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:55 am

i am skeptic of sorts when it comes to astrology, in this article you write i agree and disagree to somethings while i disagree with the others.

Anil >> Astrologers say that you are getting troubles due to the movement of the planets. This means that you are getting the trouble not due to your previous sins.

Like i said above i am not a staunch believer but tend to agree to this point. and also that astrologers, specially the ones in for commercial gain tend to exploit ones anxieties for thier on material gains.

I once remember my father had gone down to an astrologer who asked him to wear 6 or 7 different kinds of stones becuase most of the planet according to his birth chart were not favouring him. that astrologer also said that there is currently only one planet in your favour. He choose to take a second opinion from a friend who understands this better, who pointed out as-a-matter-of-fact that since there is only one planet in favour of you why not please that planet even more to turn the tides instead of trying to please 6 of them at once.

I do not agree to the fact that the lord will come down on your behalf to save and protect you of your sins. what i believe is both hell and heaven are right here on Earth itself. when you are happy - it feels like heaven, when you are sad - it is hell.

just my thaughts on this matter. :)

regards,

Abhishek

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:07 pm

I am very much keen to learn about astrology. How can I learn them?
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “General Discussion”