Hi I am Fengshui consultant from malaysia

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

claudine

Hi I am Fengshui consultant from malaysia

Post by claudine » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:07 am

Hi my name is claudine.i am happy to be here to share some intrest.
I am certified fengshui consultant that graduated from feng shui academy in malaysia and here ,im giving free advice and tips specialy for member in this forum.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:26 am

hello claudine,
great to have u here. lot of people have been interested in fengshui. they wud love to ask u their queries. hope u find this place interesting.

claudine

hello

Post by claudine » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:22 am

yes,i find this site very intresting to shared with,all queries about buddhisim and feng shui is welcome .i will try my best to help....

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:24 am

hi claudine,

Welcome aboard sun signs :)

Abhishek

nascosto

Post by nascosto » Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:59 pm

Hello Claudine,

Welcome aboard. I am ignorant in the field of spirituality, sunsigns and Feng Shui.

If my recollection is undistorted, I think Feng Shui considers the Chi energies and other elements like wood, metal etc. What is the basic principle behind arranging all these?

Do they have a direct impact on the "living" of a person? It might sound a little elementary, but am very eager to know more.

"Rookie" tips welcome.

Nascosto

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:22 pm

thats a good idea by nascosto.
claudine... y dont u make a post with some simple stuff people cud follow for overall prosperity?

swetha

TawasSquaw

Post by TawasSquaw » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:25 am

Hi my name is Edwina and I'm now a homemaker was a Nurse Aide for over 15 yrs. The last Health Job I had was working in a Nursing Home with Alltimers Patients. I know the word is not spelled that way  but I can't remember how to spell it. I liked working with the Senior Citizens sometimes I feel like I can relate better with them than anyone else. I hope to make a few friends here. 51 yr. old Female,have 5 grown Children and 9 living grandchildren aging from 16 to 8 mos.for the grand kids. and 25 to 33 for my own children.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”