hello newbies!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunarcraft

Welcome Lila and elbarax

Post by lunarcraft » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:35 pm

Just a quick message to say "Welcome to MB" - hope you enjoy your journeys and make lots of friends along the way.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

sneakylynx

Hello!

Post by sneakylynx » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:57 pm

Hmm...not too sure what to say other than, Hey!  Love the sight.  Lots of info.  Sociologists by profession, but into the "ab" by nature.  Have a huge interest in all that is considered, hmm...most would say abnormal, but I believe it is just those that ignore what is right there in front of them.  There is too much "unexplained" by "science" to ignore how it all works and works together and works with nature and all that is us as people.  Can't wait to hob nob with the masses.  ;o)

darkdraken

Post by darkdraken » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:24 am

Hi everyone! :)

I sort of found this site while searching for subliminal screens, since I've always been really into chakras, meditations, self-hypnosis, and whatnot. I'm really hoping to learn a lot here.

ravenmhalliwell

merry meet

Post by ravenmhalliwell » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:03 am

Merry meet to everyone here. I am raven morgana halliwell. I am an electic solitary witch and pagan. I live in tn. I am 37 years old and i have a great husband and two kids. We have a dog also our familar ladie she is 10 years old. I like music and horror movies.

ness42114

Hi new and looking for info.

Post by ness42114 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:49 am

Hi everyone my name is Vanessa.  I'm 23 and curious about wicca, any info would help but if you could give me the title of a good book to look at or some web sites that would be great.

Thanks
Ness

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:35 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you all will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:50 am

Hello & welcome to all the new members.

lunarcraft

Welcome sneakylynx, darkdraken, Raven and Vanessa

Post by lunarcraft » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:20 am

Just a quick message to say "Welcome to MB" - hope you will enjoy your journeys and make lots of friends along the way.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

monie

hello every one

Post by monie » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:02 pm

hello every one, its so nice to be here with you, hope to catch up with some new people and new knowledge..

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:00 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you all will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

lunarcraft

Welcome monie

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:02 am

Just a quick message to say "Welcome to MB" - hope you enjoy your journey and make lots of friends along the way.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:40 am

Hello & welcome Monie.

Kanati

Introduction

Post by Kanati » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:47 pm

Hello everyone, and thank you for letting post on your page. I guess this is where all the voice's in my head come together to exchange cookie recipes. I'm Cherokee, Blackfoot, Portuguese,and French. A mutt of sorts. A person who advocates equal footing for all not just the privileged. Yet also believes "Free Will is a BITCH," and we as humans are responsible for the decisions we make and their impact on future generations. A person who is active as one can be "legally that is" in the political arena. I follow no one path, a myriad of interest, a grazer of life. Isolate myself at times, but manage to somehow surface in time to keep perspective.I dislike any type of censorship, and people who hate based on different ideology. I'm not a proponent of TV. I think it closes the portal of free thinking, and people get caught up in this imaginary world created to keep everyone occupied. I do recognize that all forms of life are equal and practices of domination (which run the gamut from homophobia to racism to species ism etc) are part of a control pattern that leads to the exploitation of all forms, which includes our living, breathing planet: GAIA. An injury to one is an injury to all. "Seek to understand the whole universe and you will understand nothing at all...but seek to understand yourself and you will come to understand the whole universe."

Happy Autumn Equinox. May your rewards be gracious and any injustice be put right. Blessings to you and yours.

Enigma

Post by Enigma » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:14 am

:)  :smt026 Hi everyone, I am happy to be here.... this is a wonderful site

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:22 am

Hello & welcome Kanati & Enigma.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”