hello

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hawkslyn

hello

Post by hawkslyn » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:20 am

i was hoping to get some ideas on how to start to control these ablilites instead of them contolling me.i have just started to admit to myself i have these ablilties and with the help of two other family members who also have gifts different then mine realize it is time to accept and learn more about.

recently this gift got out of control and if not for my two cousins helping to ground me i am not sure what would have happened.

i have had this since childhood but have never really accepted this.now it is time to so i need help on how to be able to start to focus better so it doesn't get out of control again.

if anyone has any advise i would appreaciate it.i have done some research already to understand what this is but need to do a lot more to be able to under it fully.

thank you to any one who can help me

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:26 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

I think you best ask your question in psychic forum or by attending the spiritual course.

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:09 pm

Hello & welcome hawkslyn.

lluvia

welcome

Post by lluvia » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:48 pm

:smt006 hi hawksln n welcome to MBlluvia[/b]

VixieDoll

Post by VixieDoll » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:21 am

those who you feel the pain coming from you can make them feel better so the pain evaporates. Of course you can't help everyone, but this at least lifts pain. Also meditating to search through your mind's eye helps, because it might help you be able to bind it. I suggest you find some binding spells, but it will get rid of it completely.

~Vixie Doll~

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:51 pm

hi hawkslyn welcome to the board much love and huggies

Lady Di

Post by Lady Di » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:55 pm

Hello from a newbie from Texas

I too have great empathy and sometimes it is sooooo overwhelming to take on someones pain.  Hopefully we both can learn from others on the mystic board.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”