Hello from Texas, USA

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RevEzra

Hello from Texas, USA

Post by RevEzra » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:44 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Ezra (referred to by my friends as Rev. Ezra), this is because I am an ordained minister (christian).

One of the reasons I came here was to in a way compare the dreams of others to some of the ones that I have.  For years, I have dreams of warning and sometimes these dreams bother me because I do not always understand them.  So, I am hoping when this happens perhaps I can post them here and see if anyone here is able to interpert them for me.  I understand that it does take a while at times for someone to be able to have a vaild interpertation of some dreams, so I promise to be patient though I will admit if I feel an urgency to the dream, I will probably let everyone know my feeling of urgency when I post the dream.

Though I have never tried to interperate dreams, for too many others.  I have been able at times to help some of my very close friends with theirs and so far I have been rather close when I have done this.  So, if I do add my feelings about a dream someone else on here has had, please understand that I am doing the best I can and I will do my best to give you all of the inforamtion I have at the time.  Though I will admit at times, I get bits and pieces of what someone else's dream means at a time and not the full meaning.  Though I will do my best, everyone please understand that I am in a learning process also.

Thank you, everyone

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:51 pm

Hi RevEzra, welcome to MB.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:00 pm

Hello RevEzra, :smt006
Welcome to M~B~!! :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:22 am

Hello & welcome Ezra.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:43 pm

hi and welcome Ezra im also from new york...much love and huggies

lluvia

welcome

Post by lluvia » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:19 pm

:smt006 hi Ezra welcome to MB enjoy your stay  :smt007 lluvia

kuanyin68

Howdy

Post by kuanyin68 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:25 pm

I'm from Corpus Christi originally; where in Texas are you?

Lady Di

Hello All - I'm New to Mystic Board too - From Texas

Post by Lady Di » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:35 pm

Hi Rev. Ezra,

Welcome....

I too have dreams of warning or danger, but mine are of danger to children by a stranger.  They are usually not people I know.  However, once I thought a girl in one of my dreams was my niece Samantha and a fee days later on the news was about a little girl names Samantha that looked very similar to my niece.  I haven't had one of these dreams for a while...but the are very real and very detailed.  However, I have not been able to tap into my purpose in life with these messages.  Once I called local police to see if there was anything going on similar to a recent dream...to see if I could help.

I am hoping to learn from others on this message board....best wishes to you and all your endevors.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”