hello newbies!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stranded23

Post by stranded23 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:19 am

Hi,
I am new here too. I live in estonia and i am 23 years old, my sign is leo :)

If you want to know more about me then you can write to me or just read some personality test results i have done online...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who's Your Inner Rock Star?
Randy Travis
Yup, there's no denying your inner rock star is Randy T. Deep down you're as American as they come, enjoying life's simple pleasures—a little laughing, a little loving. In fact, when you're in love's embrace, you've been known to toss out some syrupy lines or even carve your names on a tree. But that's OK, we all expect such down-home chivalry from you. Plain and simple, you're a man with a big heart. At the same time, you've got a little bit of a rebellious streak to round out the profile. Let's face it: you're a success, a dream date, a well-balanced, multitalented, all-around nice guy. And man, that voice of yours melts hearts as fast as a butter pat on hot mashed potatoes. Feed your inner Randy!
Your The Celebrity Matchmaker?
Katie Holmes
Knock, knock. Who's there? Katie Holmes, every guy's dream girl next door. The Dawson's Creek cutie is as sweet and perky as they come, and she's your celebrity match. (Don't worry — we won't tell Pacey.) Smart, fresh-faced, and vibrant, she more than holds her own on the small screen every week. She's doing well on the big screen, too, in movies like Go and The Gift, but it's Joey we really love, right? Right. Who else has that innocent intensity that makes your knees weak? Luckily for you, Katie strikes us as the type who'd be more into honesty and saying it like it is than superficial wining and dining. She's looking for a best friend, not a bank account. Her wholesome, passionate nature is right up your alley; you're a sucker for a girl who believes in something with all her heart. That's why this natural beauty is definitely the girl for you.
What's Your True Color?
Blue
You're blue — the most soothing shade of the spectrum. The color of a clear summer sky or a deep, reflective ocean, blue has traditionally symbolized trust, solitude, and loyalty. Most likely a thoughtful person who values spending some time on your own, you'd rather connect deeply with a few people than have a bunch of slight acquaintances. Luckily, making close friends isn't that hard, since people are naturally attracted to you — they're soothed by your calming presence. Cool and collected, you rarely overreact. Instead, you think things through before coming to a decision. That level-headed, thoughtful approach to life is patently blue — and patently you!
The Values Test:
Responsible Friend
Your giving and honest nature makes you the kind of person almost anyone would be proud to call a friend. As one who places a high value on your personal integrity, you seem to try to live by the ol' Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Because of this inclination, you're the type to insist on taking responsibility for your actions, even in difficult circumstances. You also appear to take conscious steps to honor your commitments to others.
What's Your Best Quality?
Compassionate
People high in compassion have a great deal of empathy toward others. They are also very kind and thoughtful. People who score highly on this quality often are more affectionate than others are. They also generally feel that they have high values. This quality of compassion tends to come out most strongly in relationships and can be felt as warmth toward a significant other or concern about that person's feelings and general welfare.
What's Your Sense of Humor?
Sarcasm
Oh yeah, you're really funny. (Actually you are, but you're so sarcastic that it's hard to tell when you're joking.) You mean what you say, but almost never say exactly what you mean. In fact you usually say the exact opposite. For instance, if your friend is wearing an ugly watch, you might tell them, "I wanted a watch like that once, but I got the wrong Happy Meal." Yep, there's a slight edge to your humor, but all you are really doing is telling it like it is, only like it's not.
Whether you're roasting a friend or playing social critic, your deadpan delivery and dry cynicism go a long way to expressing your true feelings...and making people laugh along the way.

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:36 am

Hello & welcome Gina & stranded23.

lluvia

welcome

Post by lluvia » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:52 pm

:smt006 welcome strainded23 enjoy your stay :smt007 lluvia

lluvia

welcome

Post by lluvia » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:53 pm

:smt006 welcome strainded23 enjoy your stay :smt007 lluvia

yoterra

Presentación

Post by yoterra » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:59 pm

Hello everyone,

I am Yoterra, for Spain

DitzyDragon

My Intro

Post by DitzyDragon » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:11 pm

I am 53, Live in Houston, TX.
My son just got out of the Air Force after ten years of service, is now back home and living with us along with his girlfriend and her little girl.
I am new to the board and am hoping to be able to explore it more than I have so far.

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:47 am

Hello & welcome Yoterra & DitzyDragon.

koorirose

hi to all new

Post by koorirose » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:11 am

hi all newcomers, i am still new here and just want to say that this board is fantastic and to have a good look around.

i really feel like i have meet some really good people here.

and i will be staying around for a long time to come :smt003  :smt006

ajitgohad

Introduction

Post by ajitgohad » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:35 pm

Hi everybody.
I am Ajit Gohad from PUNE INDIA. I have done Masters in Engineering and have my own business.
I was extremely interested in Astrology and decided to apply technical mind to the subject. Hope I may hit something unusual.

batoish

Post by batoish » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:05 am

Hi everyone, nice to *meet* you. I'm a 37 years old Libra who live in Toronto, ON, Canada. Am interested in most thing paranormal...

sladoled77

Post by sladoled77 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:25 am

Hi everyone

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:11 am

Hello & welcome to the new members.

inastrent

new girl on the block

Post by inastrent » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:18 am

Hi All,

I call myself inastrent, and i am new to the site.  My birthday is 25th March 68 - so only a girl by heart really.  I hope to learn and share loads, and i look forward to conversing with all.  i am interested in spirituality and have been interested in astrology/ tarot/ I Ching/ numberology.

jon-person

Post by jon-person » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:27 am

Hi, everyone, i'm newbie in registration for mysticboard personality test, introduce myself , i'm jhony. i am still studying in college final year undergraduate student.

Lady Di

Hello All - New to Mystic Board

Post by Lady Di » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:12 pm

Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself.....here from Texas!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”