hello newbies!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JUSTROSIE

Newbie.

Post by JUSTROSIE » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:15 am

Hello Everyone,

I have always had been spiritual, It wasn't until a near death experience that I seriously started to  get involved. Im into Tarot, crystals, numerology and astrology.

Wanting to learn more about who I am. My interests are Horses, owning and showing. Gardening, creating things, cooking, travel being a wife and a mother :smt002

Looking forward to meeting some of you soon. :smt003

jojomojo2go

Post by jojomojo2go » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:46 am

hello fellow seekers, i am extremely interested interested in "the alternative". my interest cover a wide spectrum, specially phenomena that has been on record, and farsical attempts at explanation ,cover up or total dismissal. i hope to have some fun here? ??... :smt003 [/quote]

mlarkin

Hi from SA

Post by mlarkin » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:06 pm

Hi all. nice to be here. hope to speak to a few people from all over the world

crissyj

Post by crissyj » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:54 pm

HI I'm Crissy and just signed up today because I just found you.  I'm a bit intuituve and empathic.  I want to learn more about crystals, hone the gifts I already have, learn more about numerology, astrology, and a lot of other things.   I meditate regularly but have not yet been able to get the kind of contact I want with my spriit guides. I want to not only imporove my own life but also to help others with thier lives.   I do that now but I want to do more, giving what I have to others for peace in inner harmony.  I am of the belief that pure and honest love for my fellow humans of the universe is the key to many ills in this world.  
Crissy

norliwati

hello..

Post by norliwati » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:06 am

hello.. Im new around here. My name is norliwati from Malaysia.

crissyj

Hi Norliwati

Post by crissyj » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:09 am

Nice to meet you!   :)

Lord_K

Hello everyone!

Post by Lord_K » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:48 am

I got here by downloading and installing the Kabbalah Tarot software and I had no intention of even doing that as I was looking for a calendar/scheduler application at a software site!
I have always been a little curious about tarot and only recently heard the word "Kabbalah" through media reports concerning a certain pop star.  
I have a curious nature but am a skeptic on the more esoteric spiritual realms and thought it would be interesting to learn more about them.

I am quite ignorant about most of this stuff but want to know.

Lance AKA Lord_K

woodsprite

hello

Post by woodsprite » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:06 pm

This is the first time I have tried online Mystic sources. How do you find they work? Are they close, or just a formulated blog?

Ocyina

New to the boards

Post by Ocyina » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:37 pm

Just thought I would say a quick hello:)  I am 34 yrs old with 2 daughters aged 2 and 4. My dh and I have been together for 5 years.  We both follow Pecti Wita.  I look forward to beening a part of this community:)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:05 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you all will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

nrml_guy_14

intro

Post by nrml_guy_14 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:51 am

anthony, 17 yrs old, senior, 8 siblings, superstressed with all kinds of work!

daleyfla99

Hello All from Florida

Post by daleyfla99 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:39 pm

Just found this site and think it is wonderful.  Trained psychic from S. Florida.  I found the software on a ZD net download site.

song_of_solomon

Greetings

Post by song_of_solomon » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:23 pm

I was googling "chakra spinning" and found this website.  It will be exciting to meet new people.  I follow a very disciplined practice offered by the School of Metaphysics.  These disciplines usually take about 2 hours a day to complete.  Right now I am grasping new understandings of astral projection and would love to talk to others who engage in this practice.  Send me a private message if you like.

sai_jyotish

Hello To All fro a New Member

Post by sai_jyotish » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:03 am

Dear All

I  Pankaj Upadhyay  from Indore introducing  myself to all of you as a new member,  I am a Student of Jyotish and positing my articles and papers several websites and groups on the web, I am active since past couple of years in providing regular solutions to problems and queries of cyber frineds and visitors of my site and groups, Wish to keep myself active here too, hope u all will coperate in updating and sharing my knowledge. Attaching here a latest article of mine on delays in marriages.

Pankaj Upadhyay
http://www.pankajupadhyay.com

Elsonderer

Good morning everyone.

Post by Elsonderer » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:47 am

Hello.  My name is Charles, and I came across this software because I hold some interest in runes and crystals, though I don't practice as I should.  I haven't taken much time to learn, but I do like to think that I have an open mind about these subjects.  Any tips and tricks will be appreciated, because the way I see it, everyone here probably has a wealth more knowledge of these subjects than I do.  Thank you.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”