Magickal Blessings to All

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Enchantresssera

Magickal Blessings to All

Post by Enchantresssera » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:10 am

Blessings of light to each of you, My name is Enchantresssera, I live in Redbank Qld, I have been working with crystals, healing, oracle reading and much more now for over 3 years within this path I have chosen to be follow a wiccan path for myself. Words can not express how blessed I feel be upon this path, it is as though every cell within my body is connected in one with all of creation and mother goddess and father god. :) I look forward to meeting everyone here and knowing each of you, thankyou kindly for allowing me to a part of the wonderful group.

littlemama67901

Hi

Post by littlemama67901 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:59 pm

:smt006  My name is DeAnna. I have a question for you.. When you were growing up did you always feel connected to nature and like what you were feeling was always magikal? Intense even. I was just wondering because I felt a connection to magic and anything having to do with crystals and spells before I even knew what wicca was. I was concocting beauty spells in my friends backyard when I was 8 years old.  I was raised mormon so I knew nothing about that sort of thing until I was 14.  Feel free to e-mail me DeAnna_doak@yahoo.com.

sladoled77

a

Post by sladoled77 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:12 pm

welcome to the forum

lluvia

welcome

Post by lluvia » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:41 pm

:smt006 hi welcome to MB,have a great journey :smt007 lluvia

Return to “Introduce Yourself”