hi everyone! :)

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ucantbreakme

hi everyone! :)

Post by ucantbreakme » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:14 am

CHEERS TO 2008!! BEST WISHES TO ALL!    i'd like to share a bit about myself,     i have always have been amazed by psychics, tarot and life after death, i was always told that i was different and i  may have some kind of  psychic abilities and that i should learn to work on it.  People  blessed with the gift of psychic abilities fascinate me and motivate me to want to learn about the psychic world and to see if  infact  i have psychic abilities.  I would luv to give people hope to be able to change their destiny's and live more happy, healthy, fulfilling lives. It's hard enough following our lifes path but with some guidence we shall find the light at the end of the tunnel.....

Much Luv and Respect
   Sharon[/quote][/i]

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:10 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Brenda Russell

Post by Brenda Russell » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:42 am

Welcome!  I just know that you will have a tremendous amount of fun with Mystic Board!  Enjoy!  I certainly do!!

Light and love

Brenda

ucantbreakme

Post by ucantbreakme » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:35 pm

i want to thank you for the warm welcomes...  let the fun begin! :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”