Hello and Happy New Year

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ronnie83

Hello and Happy New Year

Post by Ronnie83 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:16 pm

Hello,
I am just popping in to say HI. I recently joined and am still gettting familiar with the boards.  I was here a while back, but my computer crashed and I had to re-register. One funny thing to mention is I had a reading done on my last birthday and was told that if I wanted to I could begin to take lessons in doing readings myself. That I have the energy and there is a presence, but I have to work at it, and to want it badly enough. She said it is a double edged sword and I should think and study before jumping into anything.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:47 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Might I recommend Gem's course in Tarot....it is a self-study course...taken here on the site....and it gives interactions between students and student-teacher....and it lead to how to do Readings....and you can even try out your abilities in the forum when you feel you are ready :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:17 pm

Hello & welcome Ronnie83.

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:32 pm

welcome....

Return to “Introduce Yourself”