My Introduction

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

windspirits

My Introduction

Post by windspirits » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:49 pm

MM Everyone,  I am honoured to be in the present of your company.  I hope to be able to be very active and do quite a bit of posting.  My craft name is windspirit, but I had to make it windspirits to register as someone else is using the same craft name, so now there is more than one of me since I had to add the s. :smt005   In stead of putting you all to sleep here, if you would like to know more of me and see my picture, etc, please visit my personal website.  My husband, Mike and I met over the internet he was in South Africa and I was in the US, on 11 October 2002, I arrived at Johannesburg Int'l Airport and on 2nd May 2005 we were married.  You can read all about the trials and tribulations on my website and more on my blog. I hope to become friends with some of you and I hope to be acquainted with you all. Feel free to drop me an email anytime.

Blessed Be and MP till we MM again
Last edited by windspirits on Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:51 pm

Hello & welcome windspirits.

windspirits

Greetings

Post by windspirits » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:50 pm

Thank you, it's a pleasure to be here.

manjay123

Post by manjay123 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:41 am

Hi All,
I am a working in software company and interested very much in numerology. In future I want to become as a professional Numerologist . I am reading many books and with curiosity I want to know more in this subject and I request the senior members can help me to master this subject.

Regards,
Manjay

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:01 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Please read sticky about links....I have remove yours...but I assume they are in your CP windspirits.

windspirits

Sorry

Post by windspirits » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:54 pm

Excuse me.  Sorry, did not realize I was violating..Won't happen again!!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”