hi

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

snufile

hi

Post by snufile » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:54 am

just passing through

suhreel

Post by suhreel » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:21 am

hi there - stay awhile!

snufile

Hi Suheel

Post by snufile » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:29 am

This site is interesting, but so hard to decipher. I wish it was a bit easier to read.

Thank you..

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:55 pm

hello,
welcome to the board:)
have fun
swetha

snufile

Post by snufile » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:02 pm

Hi, Swetha.

You never responded to my email. Apparently you were offline and needed to check.

Please advise.

Shortyfrm

Post by Shortyfrm » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Hopefully, you are not just passing thru and end up having a positive experience from the forum as I have.  Stay awhile as was stated before.  There is a lot of love and positive energy around here.

snufile

Post by snufile » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:58 pm

Hi, Shorty.

I am looking at other sites too. I have already had a bad episode with the strangeness from the site admin Rhutobello. So i have been looking for a site similiar to this. But I am talking to people.

You are very knowledgeable on a lot things.

What is your specialty?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:53 am

hello snufile,
we dont get "pleasure" in being bad to people. but when u behave the way you are doing and go about demeaning and degrading the admin on all forums, we wont have this kind of behavior here. as shortyfrm says, stay around and I am sure you will have  a great time.

snufile

Post by snufile » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:06 am

Do you want me to put what your admin staff said to me on this forum for everyone to review? I am sure I can get an opinion on what they think Swetha. Also, I reviewed your complaints forum and there are several people who have also voiced the same opinion.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:02 am

since you have opened up for speculation that I should have sent you something "heavy" I will give you my reply to your PM for all to see.

I will again enlighten you that any visitor/member have to live by the rules given by the site they visit.
This is normal behaviour which we all must endure when we go to a shop, to a cinema, to museum, to a office.....you are always restricted by the rule they have for their services.

When we evaluate "spam" we don't just see what is posted, but also the time frame it is posted in.
When I arrived yesterday and hit "show new post" it show almost 20 new post in a row from you, which none of them opened up for any discussions.
What if each new member is allowed to do the same?
What value will then this forum have?
I agree there is many post in the forum that is worse then, or equal to those post I moved for you.....but they are given as single statement and not as an avalanche.

If you like our forum, well then evaluate what we say, don't just attack because you feel your pride is hurt.
If you don't like our forum and the action we have done to you, well then there are a lot of other sites that can help you out, and I will only say Good luck on your journey"
Attachments
snufile.jpg
snufile.jpg (38.47 KiB) Viewed 1838 times

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:14 pm

I see snufile is becoming a problem here, that's something we don't need.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”