Hello!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TuomasT

Hello!

Post by TuomasT » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:01 pm

Hello! I am new here. This place looks interesting :)

I'm a mystic from Finland. Mysticboard sounds like a right place for a mystic.

Love to all

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:29 pm

Finland sounds a pretty cool place for a mystic to be from.

Hello and welcome to Mystic Board.  I hope you enjoy your time here and i look forward with interest to your posts.

Suzi

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:53 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:31 pm

Hello & welcome TuomasT.

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:42 am

Hi TuomasT and welcome!

acaveyogi

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:17 am

Hi TuomasT,
Welcome, you'll love it here.
Kar

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:21 am

Hello and welcome :)  I hope you enjoy it here :D

Shortyfrm

Welcome!!!

Post by Shortyfrm » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:39 am

Welcome to the board...I hope your stay here is as nice as mine has been.

TuomasT

Post by TuomasT » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:34 am

Thank you all for your welcomes :)

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:44 am

hmm...
a mystic at 25. can u tell us the link?

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:51 am

jigyasu wrote:hmm...
Jigy :) Hi! Ah yes the "Psyco-Social Dynamics of a Messageboard."

Jigy, everybody but you welcomed this newbe to this messageboard. This makes you a challenge to Management :)

Back biting people who can just stay under the "Radar", chase "Real folks" away from a messageboard (basically over time these "back biting" kind of people kill the messageboard) , if those "Real folks" have any sense (sometimes they stay because they enjoy the "Donnybrook :) ).

"Tell us about the "Link" Jigy!" We all know that Tuomas is not old enough to know everything about the mystic experience. This messageboard is the "Window/Gateway to the Mystic World!" We are all here to learn. Why are you stopping up this gate? All he did was declare himself a mystic. All true mystics are seekers. It is a "Brotherhood/Sisterhood."

Jigy are you one of us :) or would you rather we did not exist? All children are welcome, no matter their age. If you give them permission.

Ok?

Love,

acaveyogi

kyza1

Post by kyza1 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:56 am

Hey welcome be interested in your posts.

Cheers and have a great day! :smt003

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:30 am

acaveyogi wrote:

Jigy, everybody but you welcomed this newbe to this messageboard. This makes you a challenge to Management :)

Back biting people who can just stay under the "Radar", chase "Real folks" away from a messageboard (basically over time these "back biting" kind of people kill the messageboard) , if those "Real folks" have any sense (sometimes they stay because they enjoy the "Donnybrook :) ).

"Tell us about the "Link" Jigy!" We all know that Tuomas is not old enough to know everything about the mystic experience. This messageboard is the "Window/Gateway to the Mystic World!" We are all here to learn. Why are you stopping up this gate? All he did was declare himself a mystic. All true mystics are seekers. It is a "Brotherhood/Sisterhood."

Jigy are you one of us :) or would you rather we did not exist? All children are welcome, no matter their age. If you give them permission.

Ok?

Love,

acaveyogi
hehe... nah.! i was just curious. i mean young people turning to mysticism these days have a common reason. they haven't seen that much life but they have seen something for sure. maybe a ufo.. lol !!! :smt020

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:39 pm

Very nicely put everyone, I think you are all going to be very valued members of the forum.  I am now very curious about you all and will be following your posts for some fantastic conversations and discussions.

If i can be of any help to you all please let me know.

Suzi
(mod)

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:41 pm

jigyasu wrote:
acaveyogi wrote:

Ok?

Love,

acaveyogi
hehe... nah.! i was just curious. i mean young people turning to mysticism these days have a common reason. they haven't seen that much life but they have seen something for sure. maybe a ufo.. lol !!! :smt020
Jigy just for the record :) I doubt that there are over twelve or thirteen people alive (that are not immortals) on this planet today that know as much about the mystic experience as Tuomas does. :) Some people are just born to this stuff. hehe :) ! And he is just getting started.

Love :)

acaveyogi

Return to “Introduce Yourself”