a "HeLLo" 2 aLL fRoM tHe "NeWkiD oN tHe bLocK"

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JennY1143

a "HeLLo" 2 aLL fRoM tHe "NeWkiD oN tHe bLocK"

Post by JennY1143 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:54 am

:smt006 Hi & Hello !! I'm a "NeWbiE" and figured this would be the best place to start out...LOL!! I can't believe that I hadn't found this site sooner....there is so much to do and see around here ( !YAY! )!!! I did download some of the software earlier...but I haven't opened and tried any of it yet...I'm sure I won't be disappointed!! I am hoping to meet some new friends around here and make some meaningful connections. I'm an easygoing, generally optimistic person. I'm always looking to learn something new about someone or something and appreciate others differences or similarities!! I am not one who judges and think that "ONES OWN" INDIVIDUALITY ROCKS !! I have a usual posting/saying on any page I have and so I will post it here too!! :::                      
 ::::: I am "Original"...I am happy to be "Who I Am" !! I try to never sway to the same tune as everyone else. I encourage and love individuality! My motto is this: "I'd Rather Be Hated for Who I am, Then To Be Liked for Who I Am Not" !! :o)::::::    
So ANYWAY...thats a little about me.....Anything Else...Just Ask!!   :smt003 :smt016

wishiknew

Post by wishiknew » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:48 am

hello Jenny

It's good a good forum....have fun!!!!

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:46 pm

Hi Jenny,

Your at the right place.

Welcome. Karlene

BLACKIE

Post by BLACKIE » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:39 pm

Hi Jenny, I'm new here to hope we can become friends! Your right this place is great. Everyone here is very helpful too.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:39 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.  I hope you have fun here and learn all that you need.

Suzi

Broken Arrow

Post by Broken Arrow » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:20 am

Hi Jenny, nice to meet you. I am new too!!! So far it seems very very nice here. The people are quite lovely!

I may hang out here more often myself :-)

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:20 am

hey Jenny welcome!!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”