Nice To Be Here

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Paulette

Nice To Be Here

Post by Paulette » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:28 pm

Hi,

I just joined. It feels like a fabulous place to be! Thanks for the invite. I look forward to meeting sincere kindred souls, learning & sharing.

Cheers,

Paulette

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:44 pm

Hey Paulette,

welcome aboard sun signs forum. tell us more about you...

regards,
Abhishek

Paulette

Post by Paulette » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:27 pm

Thanks for the welcome!

Well, one thing is if I would have known my age would be displayed I would have fudged with my birth year. (Sun-Venus-Moon in Pisces, Scorp Rising & Snake).  :)

I study Tarot, metaphysics (Neville Goddard, Ernest Holmes, Emmet Fox, Manly P. Hall, Yogananda) & I am very interested in dream analysis, homeopathy, chakras, meditation, archetypes/symbology, psychology, occult/magick, fairy tales, myths - amongst other things.

I love my friends, music (Bjork, Zappa, Beck, Raveonettes, Robot Ate Me, Ween, Wheezer, Wilco, Radiohead, Basement Jaxxs, The White Stripes, 1920's & 1930's Jazz & Blues, folk music, classical, Latin etc.......) biking, swimming, yoga (just getting back into it), travelling, reading, foreign & classic Hollywood movies, wine & cooking. I write but am unpublished - for now anyway. I also love interior design & fashion.  I dabble in photography - old school. I have a digital but don't care for it as much as my 25 year old 35mm.

Cheers

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:32 am

hello Paulette,
welcome to sun signs.. felt good reading ur intro:) makes me want to do so much more in life
have fun
swetha

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:07 am

Hey Paulette,

you have really really wide range of interest...

about you wanting to publish... how about I help you publish it online... in a ebook type format, thats a start. what do you say?

Thanks,
Abhishek

shriragh

homeopathy

Post by shriragh » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:50 am

My soul's name is DR.Shriragh.I am working in a bank in chennai and  and also a Homeopathy physicician & would be shortly taking voluntary retirement from bank service and would like selflessly devote to homeopathy absolutly free Prescription(no medicines will be sent,please) and that too on a very low key because right now iam employeed in bank and do not have time but if i get 2 or 3  messages thru this forum i might be able to helpout but only on free and humane help.my specialities includes asthma,joint pains,sinusitis,mental problems.this is not an advertisement.this is only compassionate understanding wherein huge amounts are spent on popular system of medicines with lots of side effects and thru homeopathy i would like to contribute to the humane cause and if you find me useful you can use my services at the very limited level and later on it can be expanded provided this forum allows and the members are satisfied at the "free fo cost" service.I am also intersted in accessing "akashic records" and if anybody could help me accessing that  i will be grateful to them and also have interests in hypnosis healing and vedic astrology and also like to know about remedial measures on medical astrology.
regards
krishsriragh
(a soul wants emancipate for the humane cause)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:00 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:56 am

Howdy and welcome to MB.

Tamara :o)

shriragh

memebers of mystic board

Post by shriragh » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:36 pm

dear fraternal memebrs,
thank you for my inclusion on the mystic board.MYstic board is not  only mystic but a huge gathering and extention of  fraternity across the  globe yet without boundaries.MB is so wholesome that any clarification,queries,answers,questions,a search by any with honest intention/need without greed is answerd  and it is so comprehensive  to refer right from (A)strology to Z(en)stories.
regards,
dr.shririagh
(chant HARE RAMAKRISHNA and attain PEACE)

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:04 pm

hey Paulette welcome!!

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:44 pm

Hi, Welcome. This is a great place.
Looking forward to your posts.
Karlene

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:40 am

Hi paulette,

Most welcome at Mystic.you will amke many frends here.

dhav :smt005

Return to “Introduce Yourself”