hello newbies!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ebonysjunior

Post by Ebonysjunior » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:57 pm

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to this site, just made an account today. My name is Ebony S. Junior, I'm a college student in NY first year..... I figured I'd send out my hello to every...... I just love everything that this site has to offer.

Ebonysjunior

Hello everyone

Post by Ebonysjunior » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:58 pm

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to this site, just made an account today. My name is Ebony S. Junior, I'm a college student in NY first year..... I figured I'd send out my hellos to every...... I just love everything that this site has to offer.

burzorien willow

hello from newbie

Post by burzorien willow » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:46 am

Hi everyone, been checking out website/forums & finally signed up. Hoping to be able to post a bit, BUT only online at work so depends how busy things are....

anyways...

bright blessings,

B willow

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:44 pm

Hello & Welcome to the new members.

GoalRusher

Post by GoalRusher » Sun May 04, 2008 12:35 am

Hi all, Im a bit of an novice from Fresno CA.

ravenspagan

merry meet all

Post by ravenspagan » Sun May 04, 2008 6:01 am

merry meet all my name is ravenspagan and I am a coven elder in kentucky.  i am trying to make new pagan friends. so please respond to this .
thank you.

tanmay8485

Post by tanmay8485 » Mon May 05, 2008 3:35 am

Hi...buddies...This is tanmay here...
I was just checking the kundali software and i came across this one...

It's a nice one..

fernpeteuk

new

Post by fernpeteuk » Mon May 05, 2008 4:37 am

Hi all My name is pete and am looking at how I can improve on my life and am looking at various options one of which is the use of subliminal messaging if anyone has a view on the effectivness of this I would be pleaased to hear them.
Thanks
PETE.  :smt006  FERNPETEUK

fernpeteuk

new

Post by fernpeteuk » Mon May 05, 2008 4:38 am

Hi all My name is pete and am looking at how I can improve on my life and am looking at various options one of which is the use of subliminal messaging if anyone has a view on the effectivness of this I would be pleaased to hear them.
Thanks
PETE.  :smt006  FERNPETEUK

lillemor

newbi

Post by lillemor » Tue May 06, 2008 6:15 am

hi i am lillemor. i am from sweden :)

mickymac

Post by mickymac » Thu May 08, 2008 1:01 am

hi anyone else new here

Henhenetti

Post by Henhenetti » Thu May 08, 2008 1:21 am

mickymac wrote:hi anyone else new here
I've been here a few days now.  There seems to be a lot of us newbies!  Everyone here is nice and welcomes us in like old friends!  I'm having more fun here than I've had on the internet (in general) in years!  And I'm learning more here than I've learned in the last three or four books I've read on quite a few topics.  Tons of fun!

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu May 08, 2008 10:15 am

Hello & Welcome to all the new members.

BerithWoodwytch

Hey there, I'm another newbie.

Post by BerithWoodwytch » Thu May 08, 2008 11:13 am

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Berith Woodwytch ... and I became a Pastlife Regression Therapist more than 15yrs ago ... after the first of 4 'spontaneous' recalls of my own pastlives (I'm pretty sure I'll get around to sharing more details about this on the boards at some point).  I feel very privilaged to be doing something I love so much ... it really doesn't feel like work !

I have been a witch all my life and a practicing 'solitary' for about 20yrs ... and I saw my first solid manifestation of spirit when I was just 3yr old. I have to say that the 'paranormal' is very 'normal to me, to such a point that if nothing happens for a couple of days I begin to think somethings wrong. lol

(other stuff about me includes);
I worked for Russell Grant, as a reader on his 'Live Psychic Tarot Line' ... I'm a 'Registered Stress Consultant' ... 'Healing Meditation Tutor' ... and I've written 2 books (The Cornish Burning - is about my first experience of spontaneous pastlife recall & The Atlantean Analysis - is about the clues left by ancient civilizations concerning the origins of the human race ... laboratory Earth - experiment Man)  

My pet peeve is the way that some people allow their ego to dramatize the subjects of the paranormal and paganism because (a) it can be very misleading to those who have no firsthand knowledge or experience of such things (b) it creates the potential for ridicule and dismissal of the reality of such subjects (c) the genuine practitioners amongst us tend to get tarred with the same brush as the 'show-offs' & 'charlatans'.

I seem to have stumbled into the role of 'truth-teller' and this is the reason I decided to start a website (open to all) but directed particularly towards the novices ... so that they can step onto the first rung of their spiritual development ladder, armed with the reality behind some of the myths, legends and outright lies that surround their chosen path. This is my way of giving something back, in return for some of the amazing things I've learned and experienced throughout my life ... in the process I continue to learn as much as I teach.

Great to meet you all. Woody

Lady CrowW

An old newbie....

Post by Lady CrowW » Fri May 09, 2008 3:29 pm

Greetings,
While surfing for a desktop journal, I ran across the Mystic Board. Wow. Having been a witch for 30 years, I've done my thing for a long time. A coven has grown, of which I've stepped back as an Elder and still doing some teaching; but, you never stop learning. I'm so happy to be a part of this site, to meet some new people, and share and help where I can.

I recently switched to the New Palladini deck and love it. I'm currently teaching my daughters and granddaughters to listen to the still voice from within, and learn to trust their intuition. And, that's how I do readings. Using guidance, I encourage folks to follow their own truth.

I'm definitely a garden witch, probably considered a hedge witch now, and have 5 beautiful grandkids that inspire me constantly.

Looking forward to meeting new friends!
Lady CrowW

Return to “Introduce Yourself”