Greetings from New Member

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

KitawnaMagyar

Greetings from New Member

Post by KitawnaMagyar » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:24 pm

Greetings, Merry Meet, O'si yo, Namaste:

I am known by the name Kitawna Magyar.  This is My Magickal name given to Me by My Patron Goddess Hekate, when I was 16 yrs old and initiated into a paternal hereditary path of Stregheria.  

Although labels will term Me a witch, a pagan, a psychic, a medium, a channeler, a Vampyre...  I prefer to consider Myself a Hereditary Soul Practitioner as My paths are ecclectic and I utilize the traditions as I need to.  

I spent 9 1/2 yrs as an apprentice under a Cherokee Medicine Woman and have learned other various traditions over the decades that include Celtic; Scottish Folk Magick and weather working; Egyptian Ceremonial; Stregheria; Gypsy Tradition; Hermetic, Hellenistic; Cabbalistic; The Correllian Nativist Tradition (working on My second degree and an Outer Court Member); LHP as well as a few other traditions.

I am a member of the Shrine of Gaia, I am an Ordained Minister with ULC, I am Ordained Spiritual Humanitarian, as well as with The Church of The Seven Planes.  

Among My gifts of empathy and clairovoyance, I have the ability to channel.  As I work towards reaching My purpose in life as a healer, I continue to harness My abilities and gifts to use for the good of all and perhaps make even a small difference in the world's awareness in the future.  

I look forward to getting to know the members of this board and hope that all have wonderful weekend.

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:42 pm

Hi Kitawna Magyar,

Welcome, this is the place for you.
Have a great weekend also.
Karlene

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:26 am

Howdy and welcome to MB.....Its nice to meet you.

Tamara :o)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:04 am

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:53 pm

Hello & Welcome Kitawna Magyar.

KitawnaMagyar

Ty

Post by KitawnaMagyar » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:19 pm

MM, Namaste and Greetings,
Thank you for the warm welcome.  I hope all have a wonderful weekend.

Marion

Post by Marion » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Hi :smt006

It's great to meet you. There are plenty of great forums here.  Have a look around and enjoy.
Hugs
Marion

Return to “Introduce Yourself”