aloha from hawaii

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ibsassy3

aloha from hawaii

Post by ibsassy3 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:04 pm

Aloha - I'm Sassy from Hawaii

I'm a double Scorpio with my moon in Virgo - searching for help.   I've been remembering my dreams again, even waking those around me as I'm screaming and talking in my dreams.

Water is always a dominate in my dreams, as are obstacles - last night I had it all.   Got past the stormy sea and other obstacles to make a plane flight - only to get to a airlines that is no longer in business.   What gives?

Look forward to some feedback - I would like to share other dreams too.   Aloha Sassyt

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:27 am

Hello and welcome to MB...Nice to meet you.

Crow

Post by Crow » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:37 am

Sassyt-
Have you tried to post in the dream interpretation forum on the board's home page?  Might have better luck there with getting the answers you seek.  Nice to meet you, and hope that you are enjoying the weather.  I wanna go to Hawaii!! :smt005

Branan

Hello

Post by Branan » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:44 am

The water is representing your current state of emotions. The airlines that went out of business suggests that you are unable to get a "higher" view of things.

If you are not journaling your dreams, that owuld be a really good place to start.

Also, I would recommend finding a form of meditation which works for you - yes, there is more than just one - which you can practice on a daily basis.
I htink that would help you a lot.

Marion

Post by Marion » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:05 am

Hi :smt006

It's great to meet you. There are plenty of great forums here.  Have a look around and enjoy.
Hugs
Marion

Return to “Introduce Yourself”