hello newbies!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gypsyrocks

Post by gypsyrocks » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:13 am

hI HOW I CAN REGISTER THIS SOFTWARE?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:31 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you all will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

As for register...read my links....or links on the top of the forum main page.

tagzilla

Post by tagzilla » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:00 pm

hello there. true newb here. washington state. old guy about to turn 40. omg

XeveiaRose

Hello!

Post by XeveiaRose » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:15 pm

Hi there! Just Dropping a kind hello! I'm new to the Boards.....kind of...I look forward to learning and growing on this beautiful site! It's amazing!
<3
XR

kissmequick5150

introduce yourself

Post by kissmequick5150 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:54 am

:smt006 &nbsp;Hello...I just so happened to stumble into this site and if you don't mind some company, Id like to stay awhile. &nbsp;My name is Robin and I am a retired bartender from Southern California. I am in search of some guidance and a kind word here and there.....

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:10 am

Not a newbie anymore, but haven't introduced myself yet.
Just wanna say...Love your site, keep up the good work.....:-)

cinderbats

Hello to all!!!

Post by cinderbats » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:33 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Sheri. &nbsp;I am new at all of this. &nbsp;I am not sure what to write but I am from Maine. &nbsp;I am hoping to have a better understanding of tarot cards, astrology and readings. &nbsp;I have had readings done and some of it has come true and some hasn't. &nbsp;But, I guess things could just take time. &nbsp;If anyone has a question for me , please feel free to ask.

white_feather_dancing

Post by white_feather_dancing » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:36 pm

Hello. I'm new to this site and I can alaready say that I'm very impressed by the exceptional variety of areas to post and explore.

I'm looking into myself to find what I really want in life. I have interest in may areas and seem to be able to look into them all here.

Thank you for having a site where everything is in one place for me to find the answers I am searching for.

lovetoguddu143

welcome

Post by lovetoguddu143 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:37 pm

Hello everybody thanks for joining us i also got very much exited when i first joined to mystic board.

keep it up guys keep going on u will have excellent fun over here

Thanks & regards,

Sanjay

zoey61956

Post by zoey61956 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:57 pm

Hello everyone. Love this place. Found it a long time ago, but rarely post, most of the time I am a lurker.

BevAngel

New One

Post by BevAngel » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:16 pm

Hello Everyone

Im Bev Angel and new here ....
Hope to chat to you all

sandeep0509

Post by sandeep0509 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:00 am

Hi Eveery One , myself sandeep and i m 25 yr. old and belongs from delhi(india), Wanna know somthing &nbsp;just say hi and findout......... :smt018

nichi

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Post by nichi » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:23 pm

Good Afternoon everyone &nbsp;:smt006

I am excited to come across this forum. &nbsp;I am open to any tips on subliminal messaging, affirmations, visualizing, or any other self-development you have to offer. I am on a journey of being a better person and mother. &nbsp;At times it gets really hard and I want to give up and quit but I have a lot to lose if I do. &nbsp;I drive myself crazy with all the self chatter so any tips on calming that down would be most grateful. Hopefully there is someone out there who can understand where I am coming from. &nbsp;I feel like I am being a burden to my friends and family with my issues and for me it would be better t converse with someone going thru the same things.

Open to suggestions &nbsp;:smt003 [/b]

nichi

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

I am excited to come across this forum. &nbsp;I am open to any tips on subliminal messaging, affirmations, visualizing, or any other self-development you have to offer. I am on a journey of being a better person and mother. &nbsp;At times it gets really hard and I want to give up and quit but I have a lot to lose if I do. &nbsp;I drive myself crazy with all the self chatter so any tips on calming that down would be most grateful. Hopefully there is someone out there who can understand where I am coming from. &nbsp;I feel like I am being a burden to my friends and family with my issues and for me it would be better t converse with someone going thru the same things.

nichi

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”