Introducing The VirtualBabe

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

VirtualBabe

Introducing The VirtualBabe

Post by VirtualBabe » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:33 pm

Good morning everyone.  My name is Debbie, and I am one of those rare women who has had the misfortune of being born inside a male body.  After years of trying and failing to be the man society said I was supposed to be, I have abandoned all attempts to do so.  I have accepted my femininity, and am now living quite successfully and happily as the woman I actually am.  My screen name, VirtualBabe, came from a friend who was helping me when I first got on-line who suggested that I would turn into a virtual babe.  So I did.  I recently found the subliminal messaging software and I am using it to help me overcome some self-esteem issues, (the result of some severe hazing I got from my peer group back in school as they tried to beat some macho into a very effeminate boy :smt010 ).  I have always had a deep interest is some of the more esoteric disiplines, and I am hoping to eventually build a whole library of Mystic arts software.
Now all I need to do is figure out how to navigate the message boards.

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:52 am

Hello VirtualBabe,

Welcome to MB! I hope you will enjoy your journey here with us. You can find the way to gain the software and unlock codes directly above this forum in the general forum.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:20 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Marion

Post by Marion » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:34 am

Hi :smt006

It's great to meet you. There are plenty of great forums here.  Have a look around and enjoy.
Hugs
Marion

Return to “Introduce Yourself”