A Procrastinating Newbie

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Maryn

A Procrastinating Newbie

Post by Maryn » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:00 pm

Hi....This is Maryn.  I have joined sometime ago, but because I was really just browsing around I did not really pay that much attention to it. But lately I thought I'd give it a try to get myself involved in this type of community a bit more.
Years ago, I used to do readings for clients. A lot of people have shunned me for doing this and be religious at the same time, and vice versa - being religious and delving into the mystic arts. Many times my relationship with others get affected simply because I "appear" different to them. Although a priest has once told me that my mystic inclination was a gift. And my Mom (bless her soul) believed it too.
Due to a lot of changes that came about my lifestyle, I got to disconnect myself from doing readings over many years now and have become out of practice.
With the Mysticboard, I could learn to reconnect with my earlier years and hope to find a way to rekindle that passion I once had.
If you're like me, hope you do the same....

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:15 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

and I think you will feel right at home among all the nice people who gives reading here....just relax, and it will return to you :)

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:38 pm

Dear Maryn,

I used to also have that problem with my family. However, I have studied the bible for many years, along with other religious text, and if you read it you will find that Jesus healed people, read people,(He told the woman at the well everything she had ever done!)  turned water to wine, meditated, was an illuminated teacher, prophet, and many other things. He also said we would do greater things than he had done. I don't know why so many over look these things. I used to struggle with it too many years ago, until in my studies for a doctorate in religious science, I saw the truth of the matter. I was very thankful. The prophet Samuel also used stones he carried in a pouch to divine with. There are many other things like this in the bible. Perhaps you will feel more comfort if you saw them for yourself. I hope I was able to help you and that you will check out the information for yourself.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Marion

Post by Marion » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:47 am

Hi :smt006

It's great to meet you. There are plenty of great forums here.  Have a look around and enjoy.
Hugs
Marion

EverySpirit

HI I am from EverySpirit web site

Post by EverySpirit » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:16 pm

Just wanted to let you know ... Having that gift to read to others is a true gift.
I have met quite a few people who want to learn to open up and not be ashamed of there gift to see on the other side of past away loved ones.

Wonderful people. One way or another people seem to get there answers in there search and it rewards are shown.

Practice makes better focus.
Meditation is a wonderful tool.

Glad to meet you

~EverySpirit  web site :smt006   :smt020

Return to “Introduce Yourself”