Water

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Teeech

Water

Post by Teeech » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:26 am

Hello all.  I put forth the premise that water is the essence of the creator.  It should be the focus of a religious study.

cnyelie

Post by cnyelie » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:31 am

Care to elaborate.....Why only water? There are other elements on the planet as well.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:25 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Since nature and everything it in, even humans and vermin alike, are the essence of God, we should study, and understand the need to respect Nature, and each living creatures (yes human are creatures), regardless of any Religion, because Religion might divide more then collect...because Religion condemn more then it forgive....because by Religion we believe we are GOD.

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:08 pm

Hmmm, are you talking about that belief that water was the begining of the world?   :smt017 Read this somewhere, but where? Oh it is too early in the morning.  Not before my coffee. ;)

I'm not getting a feeling that you are talking strictly water signs.  Or leaving other elements out.  The suggestion of a study for scientific curiosities?  Yes please do clarify if you get the chance.  I'm interested in your thoughts reguarding this.

Safe Journey

Came back to add, that it is interesting that the majority of the planet and our body is made up of water. Hmmmm...I need coffee. :smt003

Castitatis Lilium

Post by Castitatis Lilium » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:35 pm

Welcome to the board, hope'll have a nice stay.

Teeech

Post by Teeech » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:01 pm

I would continue by pointing out the unique properties of water and it's influence on 'life', health, nature, weather, disease, destruction, and the list goes on...whether we like it or not; it makes everything co-dependent.
I used the term 'religious' to single out mankind and the thought processes that seem to confuse & divide us.

Teeech

Water

Post by Teeech » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:38 pm

Could it be a focus for finding commonality in current 'beliefs', as well as, enforce the current 'new age' beliefs?
Would we bottle up our planets lifeblood, with the foolish view that it might help us survive?

googolplex

Post by googolplex » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:20 am

That's the plan of big biz, they want to take over and control water, because they know that's one thing everyone needs. They tried it in Bolivia and the people rioted in the streets. But yes they want to bottle it up buy all the municiple water and what ever else is controlable. Maybe you should go back to hydrogen it was the first mass manufactored atom, we are over 90% water and you have H2O. By the way that's the new business I'm starting, water I know everyone uses it, I'm going to sell instant water, I want to corner the market before these other guys take my ideal. I live over here by Fermi II, water is good glow in the dark water, don't have to turn light on to get drink in middle of night.

Well someone better come up with some good ideal, I don't think water is it though, like we are all one, right hu, right hu, hu hu right right. Don't worry it'll all come out in the wash.

Bless all beings of water, hydrogen and any thing else you can think of !

Return to “Introduce Yourself”