hi

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gmh

hi

Post by gmh » Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:08 pm

Hi,
I am new to this group and new to the psychic world...
I am going to ask for a reading if someone would mind..I cannot seem to read myself...........
I am a gemini with my moon in scorpio.........
I am interested in learning all about psychic ability...
thanx

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:16 pm

hi gmh,

welcome to the sun signs forum.

we are all waiting for psychic to come along. i dont think it will be too long before someone does arrive :)

Cheers

Abhishek

mbs730

Post by mbs730 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:09 pm

I can do a reading from my Celestial tarot deck, but I will need at least 24 hours. Let me know what you would like to know?

Miriam

gmh

Post by gmh » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:08 am

hi ,

I just would like to know what comes up for me....
In general.......

thank you ,
gina

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:24 am

hello gina,
welcome once again... hope u find ur answers here.
swetha

coolguy

Post by coolguy » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:07 pm

hi gmh,
good to have u here..i am a sagittarian.
bye

gmh

Post by gmh » Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:43 pm

:smt0

Thank you to everyone for the welcome...I feel very comfortable in this group...I truely sense it to be friendly ,my blessings are with you...
I am looking foward to a reading.....................
thanx a bunch,
gina

mbs730

Post by mbs730 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:24 pm

Okay I need your date of birth and name, and I need a specific question... I will gladly do a reading for you :)

Miriam

gmh

Post by gmh » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:57 pm

my name is gina ,may 24 is my date of birth..

What will become of a legal situation?????

thank you,
gina

mbs730

Post by mbs730 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:45 am

I will try to get this done for you asap... sorry I havent had a chance but would you like this in public or PM'ed to you?

Miriam

gmh

Post by gmh » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:31 am

Hi Miriam,

that is ok for group to see......thank you

gina

mbs730

Post by mbs730 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:02 pm

Okay Gina, wow, an interesting reading I have to say. I am not sure what is going on with you legally but it sounds like something bad happened. I am using the cosmic spread, and I am getting as card 1 princess of swords, the card of Winter, this is the card that indicates your distant past and it shows that at one time you were trying to sort things out and come up with logical approaches to something, and trying to figure out new strategies. Card 2 represents your recent past and I got the 10 of swords, which meant something old was ruined and and basically served no purpose for you and had to do something in order to start fresh. This is also the card of karmic endings. Card 3 represents your current situation, I am getting 9 of swords, eek the nightmare card. You are having fears about this without a doubt. Are they keeping you up at night? But just know these are thoughts and things usually associted with this card are not as bad as they seem. Card 4 indicates possible future circumstances, and I am getting 8 of swords, consciously you will be feeling trapped and will feel there is no way out but the thing with this card is, and seeking spiritual guidance may be wise at this point. Card 5 is what is a possible resolution to card 4, I am getting 2 of swords. There will be conflicting thoughts and it will take time and energy balancing the 2. There will be a need to sacrifice something, and it will be very important to remain as rational as possible. Could be something like replacing negative thoughts with positive ones. Card 6 indicates your current attitude, I am getting the ace of swords. You are trying right now to find new stratagies and trying to understand the current situation. Card 7 shows your helping influences, could be your lawyer here, King of Pentacles, representing the sign of Capricorn. Or maybe its also your practical side showing, this card is very fruitful, and shows that someone or something, responsible and practical is there to help you out. Distracting influences is card 8, Queen of Pentacles is what I am getting representing the sign of Taurus. There is outer security for you and this card also shows that you will be rewarded if you stick through this bad time, whcih you dont have a choice really but handle it as well as you can. Card 9 is Prince of Pentacles, representing Virgo, this shows your old focus, you tried analyzing things and worked hard to rely on anything that provided you with security. Card 10 is your new focus and that is the princess of Pentacles, the card of Spring. This is definitely a card that indicates a new begining and being able to start your life over again, and a return to the light from the dark. Cards 5 and 10 indicate what the likely outcome is, and if you are as rational and you can be, you will see the light at the end of the tunnell. One way or another something will work out in your favor as it appears. I will keep my fingers crossed for you

Miriam

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:16 pm

nice one Miriam. Thou the reading was not about me :D i and happy that it has a happy ending afer all.

GOOD JOB.

Abhishek

gmh

Post by gmh » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:56 am

Dear Miriam,

Thank you so much that was very very nice of you
to do that reading..
You are also very gifted ,because you are very correct.
thanx a bunch
gina

mbs730

Post by mbs730 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:28 pm

Thank you Gina, so glad to help and let me know if there is anything else I can do :)

Miriam

Return to “Introduce Yourself”