Time of Birth - My Mother cannot remember!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kiwimel

Time of Birth - My Mother cannot remember!

Post by kiwimel » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:52 am

How important please is this if I only know the day I was born - 26th January 1962.  What can I do about it as I have asked everyone alive that could / should know ... am I wasting my time and money persuing this?

sunflowerstar47

Time of birth importance.

Post by sunflowerstar47 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:20 am

In some instances one can get by with using Noon as the birth time although the exact time is varied and some astrologers prefer 6 am or midnight. I myself believe that Place of birth is important and stress to people submitting birth information without birth time that I must know where they were born. The only other way to get even a 'hint' of the birth time is through Rectification of a chart. This is taking the most important events in your life and doing a lot of calculations based on which areas of the chart those events would even aspect. Time of birth however is most important when going for specific events in your life. If you are happy with generalizations then Noon or Rectification will work just as well.

LittleSalt

Post by LittleSalt » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:12 pm

one can obtain the birth time by visiting the county of birth. in our county it is in the annex building,but wherever they hold birth certificates for the county. you go there and ask for the long form vs short form. the long form is the one that holds the time of birth and such. at least this is what my experiences have been. just thought i would pass that along, and hope that it helps in the search.

Many Blessings LittleSalt

sunflowerstar47

Time of birth importance.

Post by sunflowerstar47 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:16 pm

That is good advice but some birth certificates did not have the time.  For a time in my home town the newspaper would print the time of birth in addition to the announcement.

Unfallen

Post by Unfallen » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:59 am

Your mother cannot even give you a general guesstimation?

tashiteo

Post by tashiteo » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:18 am

the date of birth in my birth cert stated is also no the same as my parent tell me.
there4, my friend, who learn astrology tell me that use the date that stated on my birth cert.
bcos, i always fill form with that day.
so,..........

Return to “Introduce Yourself”