Hi all

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

myssjayd

Hi all

Post by myssjayd » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:21 am

I just registered after searching for some sort of inner guidance and came across this website. I've had some issues for the last few years I still haven't fully understood. Lately I've been trying to connect with my spiritual side since I see I've been a very negative person these past few years. I'm trying to gain some insight on myself, spirituality and the world and hopefully connecting with others who are connected to something larger then what we see in front of us will enlighten me. I've had reiki done and I'm very interested in it. I've also had hypnosis done twice. I'm in the process of looking for other solutions that can help me heal myself, whether that be mental or physical.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to connect with you all soon!  :smt002

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:27 am

welcome to the forum.
I hope you find what you are looking for.

Suzi

myssjayd

Post by myssjayd » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:44 am

Thanks Suzi I appreciate your kindness. :D

Medical Astrology

Post by Medical Astrology » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:35 am

At age 20 years, you still have to experience a lot in life; some experiences might be positive, while others are sure to lead you towards negativity and frustration.

Also, at your age, Mars is the planet that governs your life. Mars is a planet of action and energy. It governs different types of energies, which sometimes include a sense of justice, sometimes a sense of rage and outrage, and sometimes violence. It gives determination as well, a zest to achieve the best you can.....

Mars represents the Earth as well and so it is closely connected with the earthly (gross or visible) body, out of all our bodies.

For your particular problem, you would be able to reduce the feelings of frustration and negativity by reducing the effect of Mars.

Hope this helps and please do write if you would like more information about this!

xsagitarii

Post by xsagitarii » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:40 am

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

All the best! :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”