Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mulan604

Post by mulan604 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:58 am

Hello,

I was just introduced to this other side recently.  Feb 14, Arielle Ford was on the radio talking about manifesting your soul mate.  After reading up on her - I was intrigued with this information that I never knew before.  I just registered for Light Body Course - Orin&Daben.  I am still waiting for my package to arrive.  I can not wait to start.  I also ordered some seth books, angelspeake, law of attraction books.  
I Also am interested in attending the Angel Therapy Practitonier Course, I am just not sure if this is what I want to do.  I do not want to overload myself with too much information at once.  
Has anyone taken ATP course?  Do you recommend this course.  What made you decide to take this course.

Thank you......

Laura F.

Post by Laura F. » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:06 am

Haven't taken the angel course, but have read Orin and DaBen years ago. Take it slowly because there is so much to absorb, but have fun learning and don't get frustrated if everything doesn't click at first. It takes time.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:26 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

mulan604

Post by mulan604 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:24 am

Hello....

Thanks for your response......  I will take the course nice and slow.  I have to try the cd a couple of times before something happens or I understand whats going on....

Medical Astrology

Post by Medical Astrology » Sat May 02, 2009 6:50 am

Hello Mulan, from India!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”