Hey there...

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sabbath siren

Hey there...

Post by sabbath siren » Thu May 14, 2009 12:44 pm

Hello, I'm excited to have found this place while trauling for online information/clues and am genuinely pleased to meet you all.
I'm 35 years old and come from Perth, Western Australia (although my family heritage is 50% Italian + 50% Croatian).  Ever since I can remember, I've had a burning desire to know more about spirit and more about my own spiritual identity.  In RL, I have yet to experience fellowship with anyone able to teach or guide me in this area so I look forward to the possibility of finding something similar to that right here.
I'm so keen, it's embarrassing to me lol!
My curiosity in this area is wide ranging including that relating to mediumship, past life discovery and the tree of life + obe-related meditation and information (which I have had no success with to date).
A few months ago, I had a dream/vision involving, of all things, an angel. Lately, I've spent some time trying to find out what that was all about.
I love communication and connecting with people.

PS: I already posted this but I think I may have done so in the wrong place. Sorry for spam!!!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri May 15, 2009 4:30 am

hello,
welcome to the forum... if in any doubt just ask :-)

We are all here to help you out.

sabbath siren

***Yay!***

Post by sabbath siren » Fri May 15, 2009 11:19 am

:smt002  Thank you, Swetha.  Feels nice.
S  x

Return to “Introduce Yourself”