Hello everybody

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

brandijordan24

Hello everybody

Post by brandijordan24 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:47 pm

:smt006

Hi everyone.  I'm new to this group and wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Brandi and I am a 26 year old mother of 4, who spends alot of my time right here where I am right now.  I am a internet junkie and I admit it.  I unfortunetly recently had to downgrade to dial up internet connection, and it is extremely frustrating, and turtle slow.  I am currently going through a custody battle with my soon to be ex husband for my kids, but have high hopes for the outcome.  I am also currently going through other legal battles as well, but also have high hopes that I will come through on top on that matter as well.  I am currently involved in a very deeply spiritual relationship with a man I believe to be my true soul mate.  We were recently married in Las Vegas, but it is not legal, so we pretty much paid for a fake dress up wedding (he was elvis and i was marilyn monroe).  But we had fun, and thats what mattered.  In this last year i've been through hell and high waters, but I continue to keep my faith, and that is one thing no one, not my ex husband, nor the courts, or anyone else can take from me.  Thank you... :smt002 [/i]

kisses6991

hi there

Post by kisses6991 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:15 am

well i'm Kristen nice to meet you... i'm 24 years old and i live in Denver Colorado no kids yet but someday after i graduate college well hit me up if you wanna chat

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:36 pm

Welcome Brandi, glad your here.

MangoMom

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”