Introducing myself

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

veigapaula

Introducing myself

Post by veigapaula » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:37 pm

I am from Lisboa, Portugal and I follow the Kabbalah principles and found this software by accident. Since there are no coincidences in life I believe it must serve some purpose in my life.
Thank you.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Ikkia Rain

I'm new at this game!!!!!!!

Post by Ikkia Rain » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:28 pm

I am a new member who wants to learn how to read common playing cards for fortune telling. My name is Ikkia Rain and I am looking forward to learning about fortune telling, what all the suits mean, being able to reading suit combinations and tell a person what the cards are trying to relate to him/her.
Hey!! can we use smiley faces here.

HELLO
                                                                                                                                                Ikkia Rain

Ikkia Rain

I'm new at this game!!!!!!!

Post by Ikkia Rain » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:35 pm

I am a new member who wants to learn how to read common playing cards for fortune telling. My name is Ikkia Rain and I am looking forward to learning about fortune telling, what all the suits mean, being able to reading suit combinations and tell a person what the cards are trying to relate to him/her.
Hey!! can we use smiley faces here.

HELLO
                                                                                                                                                Ikkia Rain

Rameshnagaiah

Post by Rameshnagaiah » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:22 pm

Hello,

I am Ramesh and i am working in IT sector... I downloaded Yoga material from Mystic board and found pretty usefull so became member here... nice to meet you all guys...

Have fun and enjoys...

Regards,
Ramesh

Return to “Introduce Yourself”