Hi Everyone :)

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lovelife

Hi Everyone :)

Post by Lovelife » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:35 pm

Hey Everyone!
I'm new and thought I'd say hi.  I'm excited to have found this board as I am a member of an astrology and tarot forums, but excited to find one with everything.  :smt006

June 8, 1983
Sun: Gemini
Moon: Taurus
Asc.: Sag.

My first passion is astrology though I have much to learn still.  Then tarot.. though I only read for myself never have for others yet.  And the court cards are haunting me as of late.. I think they know I just can't seem to get a grasp on them lol.  In true Gemini fashion I flit around from subject to subject so I'm not deeply knowledgeable about any subject... I just dabble in many.  :smt002

And lastly I have 2 amazing cats who are my children.

Sorry so long I do ramble sometimes.  :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Welcome Erica

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Dear Erica,  :smt006

Extending to you a very warm welcome to the Mystic Boards, and I am just about to give you your first reading with us on the Psychic Reading forum.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 617#253617

No matter how older I get or how much I believe have already learned, I have always found that there is much more still to be learned than could be easily fitted into several lifetimes.

So please do not feel embarrassed to admit that you still have far to go, as you are far from being the only person who has realised that this relative state of ignorance is unfortunately common to the human condition.

I look forward to seeing you around on the many different forums which are available here to the spiritual seeker for many more years to come, and you are absolutely correct when you say that they appear to cover almost every subject that one could possibly think of relating to the spiritual and psychic.

There is virtually something here for everyone who comes to this site with an open mind and a willing heart?

Love, Light and Peace to you and your family from me and mine,

eye_of_tiger (male)  Image

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:16 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

npb

Post by npb » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:49 pm

hello

welcome to mb, hope you enjoy your stay

Return to “Introduce Yourself”