Shadows of the Sub-conscious

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

magichands

Shadows of the Sub-conscious

Post by magichands » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:27 am

Hi. My name is Terence. 2 years ago I nurtured an interest in numerology and started studing with blair gorman a master numerologist. Since then strange transformations have been taking place in my life, both spiritually as well as physically. My question is this, at times my psychic abilities are so powerful, that I am able to read a persons mind that is 1000km distant from me. Other times I sense nothing, as if I have lost any ability. Is this normal, or part of a growing transformation? :smt012

suzannaseven

No worry

Post by suzannaseven » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Hi magichands,

In response to your question, there are times when people put up deliberate blocks around themselves.  It is not so much that you can read their minds, you sense their vibrations.  

Whatever you do with your gift, do not use it for personal gain or for negative reasons.  Our gifts are given to help those who need it.  I believe with all my heart that God, our Creator, whatever name you call Him/Her by, it was for their purposes, not ours.

Have a great day, if I can help you at all, please do not hesitate to ask.

sukey777

greenmerlin

Post by greenmerlin » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:45 pm

I'm reading Angel Numbers by Doreen Virtue. I don't know if this is official numerology, but I find it quite helpful and am enjoying it.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:04 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

npb

Post by npb » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:59 pm

hello,

welcome to mb, hope you enjoy your stay

Return to “Introduce Yourself”