Looking Forward An Incredible Journey Here

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do you think that children should be tested for psychic abilities as well as their intellectual abilities?

NO
No votes
YES
100%

Total votes: 1

mayan2012

Looking Forward An Incredible Journey Here

Post by mayan2012 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:57 pm

My psyhic nick is Mayan2012.  I am a student of the Occult and a lover of theology and the paranormal.  For 40 years I have been on a spiritual and mystical journey, forever seeking like minds, teachers, enthusiasts and friendships in what was first a child-like enthusiasm and now that I am grown-up, I find myself seriously searching for answers, the same answers most of us here seek.  I love to exercise my psychic abilities that for some reason seem to "come" and "go".  I want to be a master of them.  My question that I am working on now, is whether it is better to have natural psychic abilities when it comes to the Tarot, or is it better to train?  Anyone can be trained to read a tarot card, but can anyone be trained to understand all that the card embodies in order to apply its meaning directly to the Querent?   I am really glad I found this site and plan to utilize it to the fullest.  Have a blessed day all my mystical sistahs and brothas!  See you soon! :smt006

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:10 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

npb

Post by npb » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:03 pm

hello,

welcome to mb, hope you enjoy your stay

Return to “Introduce Yourself”