PEACE AND PORSPERITY TO EVERYONE

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lusitanian

PEACE AND PORSPERITY TO EVERYONE

Post by lusitanian » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Hi everyone

I came across this site after a friend recommeded it to me. I downloaded the astrology software in the hope that there would be a miracle work to interpret charts quicker and more accurately. Some authors may disagree that lack of human touch may make the electronic charts too bland. Well, I don't know about that, I haven't used software for astrology before.

I started doing astrological charts when I was 16 years old. I was introduced by a friend at work to this glorious science, and I simply love it. I remember to have to look into massive and thick compendium book to look for the coordinates and other data of places and times of birth. It was confusing at first but soon, under my friend'svguidance and supervision, I got the grips to it. A year later I met an astrologer who used software and I thought that was cool, and back in 1990 that was absolutely top of the range. Back then, in my home country, astrologer did all calculations manually, so software must have looked like a divine invention. Nonetheless, my friend only used the software to create the charts, because back then there were no interpretation modules.

Anyway, I'm 35 now, and just want to continue with my quest. I want to rely in software, but I also want to improve my interpretation skillls. Hope I can get this in this site. x Miguel

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

npb

Post by npb » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:09 pm

hello,

welcome to mb, hope you enjoy your stay

Return to “Introduce Yourself”