Greetings from House of Gar

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

houseofgar

Greetings from House of Gar

Post by houseofgar » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:53 am

Hello MYSTIC BOARD forum, I have really enjoyed reading everyones postings and and find that there are a lot of interesting people here.

So about me !
   The mundane stuff: my name is Garland Valley and I live in South Florida, USA, the Hurricane State  :smt004
Sun Sign-Scorpio, Moon Sign-Cancer. as you can see a watery person !

I am  Registered Nurse by day and have always have an intense fascination with the Occult, Metaphysics, Religion and spirituality in general.

I owned my first set of Tarot cards at the age of 9 , which my parents found and burned WHOOPS, not supposed to do that to Tarot cards, so of course as any curious child would do, I wanted to know more.

Aside from reading every book I could get my hands on I have had many opportunities to study and apprentice with some experts in various disciplines over my 40 years. My first teacher was a second generation practitioner of folk magic, meaning she learned it from her mother. This was an intense experience I will cherish always.

Like a beacon, once you project that energy out to the universe your guides and teachers will come. I worked with a Male Wiccan and at the time became an elder in the coven of 13 both male and female.

I was introduced to a Navajo Shaman with whom I spent a year with, another priceless experience, currently I am apprentice to a third generation Sante Ria Priest from Miami, FL. who learned this tradition from his family as well in Cuba.

I enjoy sharing my experiences, insights, observations and thoughts with like-minded seekers and am always a student as well as a teacher.
Blessed Be

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:04 am

Hello Garland,
A warm welcome to u on mysticboard.org. i am sure we can learn a lot frm each other.
have a great time
swetha

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:34 am

Welcome to Mysticboard.com houseofgar. Hope u have a good time here.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:20 am

Garland,

Welcome to the board. I hope you have lots to teach us people :)

I look forward to knowing you better.

Regards,
Abhishek

Return to “Introduce Yourself”