Hello :]

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

IStareAtGoats

Hello :]

Post by IStareAtGoats » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Just decided Id post here since I havent yet.

First off my username came from the movie The Men Who Stare at Goats, I loved it. Ive always loved anything like the stuff on here but I was too scared of what other people would think but my boyfriend helped me get over that recently :]. I practice Druidry, Im learning tarot and witchcraft, and my mother is psychic and has an account on here as well. Im just learning meditation in my quest to develop my psychicness :]. Im not good at much but if theres something you think I could help you with then I would be more than happy to help you. Its one of my favorite things to do :].

Thanks for reading & may earth bless you with everything you desire. :]
Last edited by IStareAtGoats on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:03 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   Image

sunmystic

Re: Hello :]

Post by sunmystic » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:31 am

IStareAtGoats wrote:Just decided Id post here since I havent yet.

First off my username came from the movie The Men Who Stare at Goats, I loved it. Ive always loved anything like the stuff on here but I was too scared of what other people would think but my boyfriend helped me get over that recently :]. I practice Druidry, Im learning tarot and witchcraft, and my mother is psychic and has an account on here as well. Im just learning meditation in my quest to develop my psychicness :]. Im not good at much but if theres something you think I could help you with then I would be more than happy to help you. Its one of my favorite things to do :].

Thanks for reading & may earth bless you with everything you desire. :]
Sweetheart, you may be so advanced that you are way ahead of us all.

We may have to explore how you can help us because of your gifts.

welcome to Mystic Board,

just love,

sunmystic

Return to “Introduce Yourself”