Hello all

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Eithne137

Hello all

Post by Eithne137 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:47 pm

Salaam to all.  Happiest of new beginnings in 2010.

I'm 29 (soon to be, gasp, 30 next month) and I live in a little hippie mining town in Northern Arizona.

I found this forum while searching for information on runes.  I recently came into my first set from my father, who wants me to get in touch with my ancenstral roots (we are Nordic on his side).  He told me that runes have given him great insight.  So here I am.  I've done a few readings and am slowly learning the great advice they can give.  
While it looks like there hasn't really been much activity in the rune forum over the past few months, I hope to get some conversations started perhaps.

I'm looking forward to learning about I Ching as well, another tool my father uses being a taoist.  I am a sun Pisces, but with a Leo moon.  I'm interested in using the information I find here to have more peace in life and greater understanding to what is going on around me.  

Thank you and I look forward to future conversations.

sunmystic

Re: Hello all

Post by sunmystic » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Eithne137 wrote:Salaam to all.  Happiest of new beginnings in 2010.

I'm 29 (soon to be, gasp, 30 next month) and I live in a little hippie mining town in Northern Arizona.

I found this forum while searching for information on runes.  I recently came into my first set from my father, who wants me to get in touch with my ancenstral roots (we are Nordic on his side).  He told me that runes have given him great insight.  So here I am.  I've done a few readings and am slowly learning the great advice they can give.  
While it looks like there hasn't really been much activity in the rune forum over the past few months, I hope to get some conversations started perhaps.

I'm looking forward to learning about I Ching as well, another tool my father uses being a taoist.  I am a sun Pisces, but with a Leo moon.  I'm interested in using the information I find here to have more peace in life and greater understanding to what is going on around me.  

Thank you and I look forward to future conversations.
Welcome Eithne!

love,

sunmystic

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   Image

Eithne137

Post by Eithne137 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:01 pm

Thank you for the welcome!  I look forward to learning a lot here.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”