Hello From the Wisconson!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LibraLioness

Hello From the Wisconson!

Post by LibraLioness » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Hi everybody! :smt006  My name is LaToya but those close to me call me Toya. I live in Kenosha, WI and is finally following my destiny to be a musician. I have two decks of Tarots and one deck of Archangel oracle cards. I've bonded well with all three decks and they are pretty right on, I'm still learning how to read them. I'm also corrently reading "The Secret" and working on that to help me shape my future.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:22 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   Image

mysticvirgo

Welcome welcome, Toya!

Post by mysticvirgo » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:15 pm

I have read tarot for several years myself, Rider-Waite.  Part of my mystical path through the cosmos.  Still read from time to time, but my Virgoan mentality is more comforted with the mechanical purity of the motions of the skies than the "impression of intent" on the fluctuating states of probability inherant in the operating principles of Tarot.

Sorry, had a Virgo surge! LOL

Tarot, despite how I think it works, does work and I am good enough to earn my Mochachinos! LOL

Again, welcome aboard!

sunmystic

Re: Hello From the Wisconson!

Post by sunmystic » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:44 pm

LibraLioness wrote:Hi everybody! :smt006  My name is LaToya but those close to me call me Toya. I live in Kenosha, WI and is finally following my destiny to be a musician. I have two decks of Tarots and one deck of Archangel oracle cards. I've bonded well with all three decks and they are pretty right on, I'm still learning how to read them. I'm also corrently reading "The Secret" and working on that to help me shape my future.
Hi LibraLioness and welcome to Mystic Board!

love,

sumystic

Eithne137

Post by Eithne137 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Hope you are staying warm in WI!  I'm looking at Madison for law school.

Welcome to the Board...I'm new myself...I read all I can here :)

nprabn

Post by nprabn » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:50 am

hello,
I am prabhu leo from mangalore

Return to “Introduce Yourself”