Yo From NZ

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Martinz

Yo From NZ

Post by Martinz » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:19 pm

I don't know how I got to register here.  It's 7:00am saturday morning and I should be in bed!

I started surfing getting info on the Haiti Earthquake (sending lifeforce support).  Then I downloaded some earthquake software.  Then ended up downloading Tarot software.  In order to get the software for free, I have to sign up here.  so, here I am!  Now you're stuck with me; what a predicament you've got yourself into!! (sigh!)

Hey, guess what?  I'm on Prozac!  I have been on sickness benefit for depression, but am beginning to recover.  Yesterday I applied at the Ronald Macdonald House for voluntary work and now have all these forms to fill out.  It is the first step to get myself back into employment.

I am an empath.  I was born that way and have been through heaven and hell because of it.  Young people of all ages enjoy my company - even the young at heart.

I haven't checked out this forum yet and have no idea what you people discuss.  But, just maybe there might be something for me and something that I may offer others.  Well see...

Return to “Introduce Yourself”