I love this website ^_^

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ezraflames

I love this website ^_^

Post by ezraflames » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:44 am

Just going to introduce myself:

Hello to all, my name is Stephanie A.R. I'm 22 years old. I'm a mother of two little ones: Aria (3 years old) and Alexander (5 months old.)

I live in a forest. I love being surrounded by nature. It makes me feel very content, but sometimes, I wish I could see the sky (We have pine trees here. >_<)

Anyway, I'm an artist. I've been drawing anime/manga characters ever since I was 8 years old. And, I have to say it's thanks to the anime that I was ever introduced to spirituality and the awareness of my higher self. I happen to be a very sensitive, creative, and open minded person... I'd say I'm intuitive, but most of the time, I think I doubt myself... Something I need to work on. Currently, I am enrolled in an online college. I've been attending this college since 2007 -- trying to get an AS degre in Graphic Design. My main goal is to make a better and brighter future for my kids, my family. (Tired of being poor, no da? T_T)

Well, right now, I've been reading a lot of information from this website and trying to build a connection with my spirit guide, but I think, again, my doubts are getting in the way.... Feels like I can't control my own thoughts sometimes. >______<

It's nice to meet you all and I hope to come here often and read more information so I can better understand this universe... and my life. ^.^
-Steph
Attachments
city of angels.jpg
Attatched is something I drew a few years ago based from a dream I had of my character I often used to represent myself. His name is Nanashi and this drawing is called the City of Angels.
city of angels.jpg (122.41 KiB) Viewed 1588 times

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:32 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends &nbsp; Image

ezraflames

Thank you. :)

Post by ezraflames » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:19 pm

I hope so too. It's hard finding friends today who are interested in the same things as me... especially spirituality.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:02 am

Hello,

Welcome to the board. Hope you make a lot of friends our here.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Interesting picture, i spent a long time looking at it. &nbsp;
It reminds me of the road long worn.

Suzi XXX

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:20 am

Wow! Nice Drawing . I really love to view this many times.

Welcome to Mystic Board. Have a nice time here. Enjoy a lot finding new friends .

Lots of love,

scorpy1030

Hi

Post by scorpy1030 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Hi Stephanie, great picture. &nbsp;I'm new. &nbsp;here is my intro: &nbsp;http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 340#264340
Hope to hear from you too.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”