Hiya everyone, newbie here! :D

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Blue.Moonstone

Hiya everyone, newbie here! :D

Post by Blue.Moonstone » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Hello everyone,

I have joined this forum for bit awhile now. Been reading posts here and there. Seems like this place has quite a lot of nice and interesting people. I love reading posts here, I learn quite a lot from them. So I finally decided to introduce myself. Hopefully I'll meet some friends and continue to learn from here. ^^

See you around! :D

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   Image

George

Re: Hiya everyone, newbie here! :D

Post by George » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:01 pm

Blue.Moonstone wrote:Hello everyone,

I have joined this forum for bit awhile now. Been reading posts here and there. Seems like this place has quite a lot of nice and interesting people. I love reading posts here, I learn quite a lot from them. So I finally decided to introduce myself. Hopefully I'll meet some friends and continue to learn from here. ^^

See you around! :D
yes, a lot of interesting folk here and a lot to learn.  glad you took the first step in saying hello.  the first step is always the hardest so they say.  have fun and good luck!   :smt006

Blue.Moonstone

Post by Blue.Moonstone » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:48 am

Thank you both for the welcoming. Yup I'm enjoying my stay. I learn each time I come here. ^^

Return to “Introduce Yourself”