Greetings everyone, newbie here ;)

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bea Burgos

Greetings everyone, newbie here ;)

Post by Bea Burgos » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:12 pm

I´m so happy to have finally come across a website and forum that treats these subjects in the respectful and highly serious way they deserve to be.
I´m an astrologer from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and am in the process of putting my personal website together.
Although I run a small (but growing \o/) practice locally and abroad, the Internet certainly the best way to meet new people with the same interests and, most importantly, get my message across the planet (high hopes?)

I´ll be sure to check in daily and participate as much as I can, again, it was great to find this corner!

Later on, if the moderator gives me permission, I´ll display my website address and I appreciate all the feedback and thoughts that you may have. As a Libra I´m used to working in team-style, so any partnerships are more then welcome!

cheers!
Barbara (Bea Burgos)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   Image

As for links...see our sticky....need to give all the same treatment :)

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=19949

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 am

Hello,
Welcome to the forum. You are in the right place :)))

Return to “Introduce Yourself”